***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

It kills me you got the carbon elites for 100$ less than me :frown:

Sorry my man, did you buy em at the beginning of the season? I got em mid-season. Ross is stupid loaded with great Nike cleats.

AJ has some serious nike swag. anyone remember those camo cleats he had when he was on the white sox? serious heat

Yes sir those were killer. I see he has gone with the coveted Nike wristband this year instead of his two numbered cloth Nike wristbands that he usually wore with the Sox.

ok so i always here you guys talking about those stores so i called all the tj maxxes, ross, and marshalls in my area and asked about baseball stuff and they all said that they didnt have very much stuff and most of it was kids stuff if any. is it just that i waited too late or do they just not know and i have to go look myself?? i live in austin so maybe they just ont get anything here

Most likely they don't know anything but it could also be your area just didn't get any of the stuff. Its so random and hit and miss. I mean on the Kobe VII thread, a dude picked up 4 pairs of Cloaks for $50 at his local Ross but he also lives in Idaho. I sure didn't ever see any of that at my Ross in Beaverton and have been to others in Oregon, like in Gresham and Hillsboro and they didn't have any nice Nike cleats, just the standard lower-tier MCS cleats. Its really just timing, I go into the store randomly on weekends just to see what they have, like one week I got the Swingman Remix 2 and a pair of Kobe VII Sharks for a total of $67; next time, not a darn thing. So its really just random.

View media item 431424
Brett Cecil had some pretty sick cleats on today. I know this an awful picture but it's a screen cap and zoom from MLB.TV on my iPhone. If someone can find a better picture online, please share.

HUARACHE 2K4s!!! i dont care that they're football cleats. if only they werent a size 12 :frown: prob my all time favorite baseball cleat.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Huarache-2K4-TD-Football-Cleats-Size-12-/130915168248

@MP23 I actually got them RIGHT when they came out last year. my last pair of 2k4s gave out and i hated the 2kFresh so i went with those as my away cleats and black/white/white huarche LWPs for home.

@Menloakz those white/gray/volt franklins just got copped even though i hate that model of glove. Franklin has really disappointed me. I got the neo classics or whatever the remix of their classic gloves are and i really dont like them. the logo on the back of hte hand pulls a lot and causes the index fingers to twist. i cant find the classics anywhere though.

finally, you can now put in search keywords on your ebay account and it will automatically stream items that hit that keyword on your homepage. so i have "franklin batting gloves", "nike batting gloves", "nike wristbands", "Game used cleats", etc.. Its help me find so many nike numbered wrist bands and other cool things. highly recommend yall do it

@Menloakz those white/gray/volt franklins just got copped even though i hate that model of glove. Franklin has really disappointed me. I got the neo classics or whatever the remix of their classic gloves are and i really dont like them. the logo on the back of hte hand pulls a lot and causes the index fingers to twist. i cant find the classics anywhere though.

I hear you on the quality of the neo classics.. not like the classics and dont seem to fit right on me either... same deal with the logo on my set that have the stretchy logo.. whats with that?  some have it and some dont.. 

now the cfx's i have used for two seasons and love them.. completely different batting glove from the neo's IMO.. the palm/finger leather is not that great and over time will dry out and become stiff much faster than any of my other BG'z.. for the price they last about a season which makes $25 worth it to me. 

not sure if any of you guys have seen this site,  but they have some unique pro custom franklin's i thought some of you would like.  i picked up a few pair... im generally an L in Nike's and the franklin's run a little tighter.  they have stretched a bit since wearing them a few times though.. 

http://www.homerunmonkey.com/homeru...g-gloves-1051-cfx-pro-custom-adult-60454.html

i need to get a second pair of the white/grey/volt.. in person they are way too fresh.. matched them up with volt laces on my cleats.. 
its a great site to get gear at some good prices...thanks for the heads up..those navy and red ones are a must for me

just a heads up when you do buy the batting gloves and add them to the cart.. they all appear as orange and black in the image.  as long as the description in the cart is on par with what you have selected you should be good.  

finally, you can now put in search keywords on your ebay account and it will automatically stream items that hit that keyword on your homepage. so i have "franklin batting gloves", "nike batting gloves", "nike wristbands", "Game used cleats", etc.. Its help me find so many nike numbered wrist bands and other cool things. highly recommend yall do it

Nikesource let me in on the secret of "saved searches" but this looks like a useful tool as well. Thanks

"Game used wristbands" is also a good one if you are looking for the Nike ones. Even though they don't appear a lot I have found most of mine using that one. "Nike baseball" is a good one if you have time to just browse around for a little bit. Most of the stuff I've found that isn't titled correctly (which usually means the seller doesn't know what they have and get good deals) is listed as nike baseball shoes or nike baseball gloves etc...

I'm pretty sure Trout is using a rawlings trapeze with a nike swoosh stitched on the middle finger of the glove. have we talked about this before? ill try to get pics

I'm pretty sure Trout is using a rawlings trapeze with a nike swoosh stitched on the middle finger of the glove. have we talked about this before? ill try to get pics

It is actually a Nike BF1433 Diamond Elite Pro Baseball Glove. Here is some pics.

http://whatproswear.com/what-pros-wear-player-profiles/anaheim-angels/player-profile-mike-trout/

By the way, I don't know if anyone checks this site out, but its awesome. The guy picks certain players and gives the lowdown on all their gear, cleats, BG's, gloves, sunglasses, accessories, etc. He does a nice job of it too, giving specs for the bats.

Thank you!! Couldn't remember for the life of me where I saw these before...for sure they weren't $100.

If anyone has bought the white grey volt cfx pros, does the shade of volt match the nike volt? In the picture it looks like a more pale and soft version of volt

It is actually a Nike BF1433 Diamond Elite Pro Baseball Glove. Here is some pics.

http://whatproswear.com/what-pros-wear-player-profiles/anaheim-angels/player-profile-mike-trout/

By the way, I don't know if anyone checks this site out, but its awesome. The guy picks certain players and gives the lowdown on all their gear, cleats, BG's, gloves, sunglasses, accessories, etc. He does a nice job of it too, giving specs for the bats.
im on that site on the reg. its great...he also added a forum section the other day as well...he also has sections of teams walk up music too

If anyone has bought the white grey volt cfx pros, does the shade of volt match the nike volt? In the picture it looks like a more pale and soft version of volt
I have volt nike laces and they match perfectly with the gloves.  The pics look a little off color but in person i cant find a difference.  

Back
Top Bottom