**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

i just recently started customizing my wood bats, it may be $10-$15 more, but instead of getting a bat that has been sitting around in a factory for awhile, you get one that is literally only a few days old, wood bats do have shelf lives so obviously the newer the better

i just recently started customizing my wood bats, it may be $10-$15 more, but instead of getting a bat that has been sitting around in a factory for awhile, you get one that is literally only a few days old, wood bats do have shelf lives so obviously the newer the better

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

Originally Posted by doogie24
What sleeve is that VMart is wearing? is that the new 2-tone basketball one?
And whats up with Crawford on JB?

hes just wearing regular navy sleeves, then the solid black arm sleeve on the right. As far as i can tell, look at his left arm

hes just wearing regular navy sleeves, then the solid black arm sleeve on the right. As far as i can tell, look at his left arm

Originally Posted by MattUT

Good catch! I agree. Just the blue sleeve from his shirt is over a solid black arm sleeve.

Originally Posted by MattUT

Good catch! I agree. Just the blue sleeve from his shirt is over a solid black arm sleeve.

Any of you guys in here play senior league, 25+?
or are you mostly high schoolers and college players?
just thought Id ask

Any of you guys in here play senior league, 25+?
or are you mostly high schoolers and college players?
just thought Id ask

i play JC ball out here in san diego, im getting recruited pretty heavily so hopefully i'll be at a top 25 d1 school next year

i play JC ball out here in san diego, im getting recruited pretty heavily so hopefully i'll be at a top 25 d1 school next year

Senior league with a lot of college players that play in our league over the summer. I'm 26, been playing in the same league since high school.

Senior league with a lot of college players that play in our league over the summer. I'm 26, been playing in the same league since high school.

Originally Posted by socalthunder44

i play for my high school

hey man where did you get that glove I used to have one a few years ago, you in Texas?

-I dont play anymore, at least not right now although lately I've felt like I can get back into it. Just coaching at the high school level

Originally Posted by socalthunder44

i play for my high school

hey man where did you get that glove I used to have one a few years ago, you in Texas?

-I dont play anymore, at least not right now although lately I've felt like I can get back into it. Just coaching at the high school level

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Thats BS wood doesn't get any worse if you keep it at room temp, if its really high humidity the bat might get a little heavier and really dry the bat is gonna dry out and get a bit lighter.
I have a few bats that i've used as gamers 2 years ago and I still use them in BP and they have the same pop and havent cracked.

Back
Top Bottom