**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

^ Ive got the same ones in grey and white, im trying to get the XLJ lenses though. Those are sick

^ Ive got the same ones in grey and white, im trying to get the XLJ lenses though. Those are sick

Baseball practice started Monday and of course, I hurt my ankle fielding a bad hop. Now I'm worried about ankle support, because I'd be pissed if that happened again and I hurt myself more seriously and end my season. I bought a pair of Diamond Elite MCS that I bought a couple of days ago and haven't used yet. I'm considering returning them and getting a pair of metal huarraches since every other high schooler wears metal cleats and the huarraches have great support. Do they have too much support to the point where you cant move your ankle? I play second and occasionally first base.

Baseball practice started Monday and of course, I hurt my ankle fielding a bad hop. Now I'm worried about ankle support, because I'd be pissed if that happened again and I hurt myself more seriously and end my season. I bought a pair of Diamond Elite MCS that I bought a couple of days ago and haven't used yet. I'm considering returning them and getting a pair of metal huarraches since every other high schooler wears metal cleats and the huarraches have great support. Do they have too much support to the point where you cant move your ankle? I play second and occasionally first base.

safari double posted it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

in my opinion, the area around the huarache ankle is kinda flimsy, and the velcro doesnt always stay attached for me, but you can move your ankle pretty well

in my opinion, the area around the huarache ankle is kinda flimsy, and the velcro doesnt always stay attached for me, but you can move your ankle pretty well

Anyone seen how similar these are to nike diamond elites? big toe cap, lines coming up the sides (like the flywire).... but they've been out way longer

Anyone seen how similar these are to nike diamond elites? big toe cap, lines coming up the sides (like the flywire).... but they've been out way longer

Think about this, if your boy robbie cano is rocking the huarraches out at 2nd I think you'll like em. They are really nice for infield, ankle support is great with a lot of movement. 

Think about this, if your boy robbie cano is rocking the huarraches out at 2nd I think you'll like em. They are really nice for infield, ankle support is great with a lot of movement. 

2011-03-15%2019.54.45.jpg

If anyone lives near a Ross I recommend you checking it out. Just scooped up these Swingmax Remix lows for 17. Saw a 9.5 in Black/Red if anyone wants them, just cover shipping.

If anyone lives near a Ross I recommend you checking it out. Just scooped up these Swingmax Remix lows for 17. Saw a 9.5 in Black/Red if anyone wants them, just cover shipping.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

thats awesome. im gonna go look for one around here haha
and what kind of shoes r u wearing?! those are cool

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

thats awesome. im gonna go look for one around here haha
and what kind of shoes r u wearing?! those are cool

nice! i'm going to have to check that out tomorrow, i LOVE how comfy those griffeys are, thats what im wearing this season but could use a new pair. i'll let you guess know if i find anything worth while

nice! i'm going to have to check that out tomorrow, i LOVE how comfy those griffeys are, thats what im wearing this season but could use a new pair. i'll let you guess know if i find anything worth while

Back
Top Bottom