**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Does anyone know a spot in NYC where I can get some nice spikes.  I'm going to be there in early May.  I heard the Jersey Gardens has an outlet mall.  Will I find anything there?

If you are referring to a Nike Outlet then it's pretty unlikely. I've been checking my local one probably 2 times a month for the last 6-7 years (and worked at it for 2 yrs) and I don't think I've ever found a cool pair of baseball cleats. eBay is usually the best spot if you are looking for something that isn't an in-season general release.

If you are referring to a Nike Outlet then it's pretty unlikely. I've been checking my local one probably 2 times a month for the last 6-7 years (and worked at it for 2 yrs) and I don't think I've ever found a cool pair of baseball cleats. eBay is usually the best spot if you are looking for something that isn't an in-season general release.

theres plenty of spots in nyc where u can get decent cleats theres a place in the bronx called franks sporting goods a place in washington heights called peligro and theres also the dugout in the bronx all have a good selection in cleats

theres plenty of spots in nyc where u can get decent cleats theres a place in the bronx called franks sporting goods a place in washington heights called peligro and theres also the dugout in the bronx all have a good selection in cleats

lincecum is now in NB, guess he cant find a brand he likes cause this is his 3rd this spring

lincecum is now in NB, guess he cant find a brand he likes cause this is his 3rd this spring

Originally Posted by nickj123

he looks short and like a kid in this pic..
too bad he cant wear the Nike Skunks or the new 4/20 Nikes that are coming out soon as cleats
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nickj123

he looks short and like a kid in this pic..
too bad he cant wear the Nike Skunks or the new 4/20 Nikes that are coming out soon as cleats
grin.gif

Haha my bad, hadn't heard of em and it sounded like something timmy might actually do

Haha my bad, hadn't heard of em and it sounded like something timmy might actually do

Ichiro is the sh*t not diggin his cleats this spring but I love watching him play. Just wish we could put a "real" team together before his playing days are up
mad.gif

Ichiro is the sh*t not diggin his cleats this spring but I love watching him play. Just wish we could put a "real" team together before his playing days are up
mad.gif

Don't think I ever posted these last year. Not the MLB edition with the team logos but same style with custom Fire Red lenses. 

Don't think I ever posted these last year. Not the MLB edition with the team logos but same style with custom Fire Red lenses. 

Back
Top Bottom