**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

haha i've seen velcro, i've also seen pants with velcro sown inside and they attach to the back of the shoe. But not many players use it nowadays

haha i've seen velcro, i've also seen pants with velcro sown inside and they attach to the back of the shoe. But not many players use it nowadays

I just cut the tabs off the back of my cleats so they don't get stuck on it personally and I don't have any problems then.

I just cut the tabs off the back of my cleats so they don't get stuck on it personally and I don't have any problems then.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by flaco425

Originally Posted by eagles137

What's the name of the website where you can put the cleats on your regular shoes? I was thinking about getting some Jordan 11's and getting the cleats put in. A lot like CC's cleats.

I would look for somebody that can do a sole swap. I've partially attempted this with the football 3's you need  donor cleats preferably a coop v type midsole
I've had a pair of black/red XI's since they came out in like 2001 that I've wanted to get cleated for like 4 yrs now but have never found a place where it's reasonably priced (under like $80) so I've just had them sitting here waiting. If you find a place PM me.
Would love to get a pair of XI's but since there so special now the price is just out of this world. I'm trying to find the cool gray color way size 12 for under $150. Pretty hard to do with the only XI's that are that under $150 have to be fake. tokicks.com has a lot of good XI's and Jeter trainers but I can't believe it's a legit site. 

What's the name of the website where you can put the cleats on your regular shoes? I was thinking about getting some Jordan 11's and getting the cleats put in. A lot like CC's cleats.

I would look for somebody that can do a sole swap. I've partially attempted this with the football 3's you need  donor cleats preferably a coop v type midsole
I've had a pair of black/red XI's since they came out in like 2001 that I've wanted to get cleated for like 4 yrs now but have never found a place where it's reasonably priced (under like $80) so I've just had them sitting here waiting. If you find a place PM me.
Would love to get a pair of XI's but since there so special now the price is just out of this world. I'm trying to find the cool gray color way size 12 for under $150. Pretty hard to do with the only XI's that are that under $150 have to be fake. tokicks.com has a lot of good XI's and Jeter trainers but I can't believe it's a legit site. 

ap-52ac0e6f42594639a99ca50789051262.jpg

I'm not sure if is a legit site or not I mean $60 for Jordan's no way and they stole pictures from Pick Your Shoes  

I'm not sure if is a legit site or not I mean $60 for Jordan's no way and they stole pictures from Pick Your Shoes  

Back
Top Bottom