**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

i just recently started customizing my wood bats, it may be $10-$15 more, but instead of getting a bat that has been sitting around in a factory for awhile, you get one that is literally only a few days old, wood bats do have shelf lives so obviously the newer the better
Thats BS wood doesn't get any worse if you keep it at room temp, if its really high humidity the bat might get a little heavier and really dry the bat is gonna dry out and get a bit lighter.
I have a few bats that i've used as gamers 2 years ago and I still use them in BP and they have the same pop and havent cracked.

nice, i didnt know this many people were going to respond.

Im 24, and am going to join a senior league in sf next year, gotta start getting back in the groove of things

nice, i didnt know this many people were going to respond.

Im 24, and am going to join a senior league in sf next year, gotta start getting back in the groove of things

i play JC ball out here in san diego, im getting recruited pretty heavily so hopefully i'll be at a top 25 d1 school next year

What school in SD? Heading out there Thursday for spring break. Gonna catch a SDSU and USD game over the weekend.

i play JC ball out here in san diego, im getting recruited pretty heavily so hopefully i'll be at a top 25 d1 school next year

What school in SD? Heading out there Thursday for spring break. Gonna catch a SDSU and USD game over the weekend.

59fifty, older wood bats definitely do break easier, they become more porous. and a bat should last for 2 years if your using it for bp, its borderline impossible to break a bat during bp

eagles, i play at San Diego Mesa, im actually being recruited by USD and might be going on my official visit this weekend so i might see you there

59fifty, older wood bats definitely do break easier, they become more porous. and a bat should last for 2 years if your using it for bp, its borderline impossible to break a bat during bp

eagles, i play at San Diego Mesa, im actually being recruited by USD and might be going on my official visit this weekend so i might see you there

BAyHuStLE wrote:

Hey, I'm in SF also. I play high school baseball right now, but what's it like out here in terms of leagues after high school, college, etc?

BAyHuStLE wrote:

Hey, I'm in SF also. I play high school baseball right now, but what's it like out here in terms of leagues after high school, college, etc?

i actually found it on craigslist during christnas '09 its a great glove but a little heavy, and i live in southern california

i actually found it on craigslist during christnas '09 its a great glove but a little heavy, and i live in southern california

Originally Posted by sfandy

BAyHuStLE wrote:

there really isn't much, not sure what city your located in, but if your serious about it, look into a JC called canada (kan-yada), 2 years ago they were rebuilding, and they are easier to play for than san mateo and skyline, skyline gets scouts to watch there games too, had some teammates from hs get recruited from D1, one went to fresno state... but hes legit

other than that, the adult leagues I know of are the msbl, and the naba, but the naba I heard sucks, and im looking into more info on the msbl... but slow pitch softball has pissed me off from %@+%%%$% and boredom... so def dont play that

Originally Posted by sfandy

BAyHuStLE wrote:

there really isn't much, not sure what city your located in, but if your serious about it, look into a JC called canada (kan-yada), 2 years ago they were rebuilding, and they are easier to play for than san mateo and skyline, skyline gets scouts to watch there games too, had some teammates from hs get recruited from D1, one went to fresno state... but hes legit

other than that, the adult leagues I know of are the msbl, and the naba, but the naba I heard sucks, and im looking into more info on the msbl... but slow pitch softball has pissed me off from %@+%%%$% and boredom... so def dont play that

Originally Posted by eagles137

Sick bro I'll be on the lookout. A older pitcher for my club team just signed with them in the fall.

Originally Posted by eagles137

Sick bro I'll be on the lookout. A older pitcher for my club team just signed with them in the fall.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

These look much better in a nice colorway that's for sure. Adam Jones PE's for 2011

yo those are sick, whats the website were u got those pics

Back
Top Bottom