**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

uncs new cws cleats (my display picture)

Originally Posted by cubsfan3709

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

didn't notice this while i was watchin the game but it looks like these are new nike catcher leg guards
ap-201106171440528496314.jpg

also cubsfan3079 ive used some football cleats before. I used the nike lt 2.1 sharks so they were more like a molded baseball cleat then the normal football cleat. i catch and the grip with them was good and baserunning wasn't bad either.
i have the hyperfly td and im thinking that the td outsole would be similar to the MCS outsole for baseball..agree/disagree?

i haven't used the td outsole before because i personally don't think that it would work too well because of the shape of the cleats. I like the shark outsole more because it basically is a molded baseball cleat.
img_4a57fa978a732_24621.jpg

Originally Posted by cubsfan3709

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

didn't notice this while i was watchin the game but it looks like these are new nike catcher leg guards
ap-201106171440528496314.jpg

also cubsfan3079 ive used some football cleats before. I used the nike lt 2.1 sharks so they were more like a molded baseball cleat then the normal football cleat. i catch and the grip with them was good and baserunning wasn't bad either.
i have the hyperfly td and im thinking that the td outsole would be similar to the MCS outsole for baseball..agree/disagree?

i haven't used the td outsole before because i personally don't think that it would work too well because of the shape of the cleats. I like the shark outsole more because it basically is a molded baseball cleat.
img_4a57fa978a732_24621.jpg

Does anyone know when franklin (batting gloves), nike (apparel), and majestic's (Uniforms) contracts expire with MLB? Also, does anyone know where to find those 3/4 sleeve nike dri fit shirts?

Pic 1   Pic 2 

I see the pros wearing them all the time. Are they just cut long sleeve shirts? I tried to cut one of my longsleeve dri fits, and it didn't cut well at all.

Does anyone know when franklin (batting gloves), nike (apparel), and majestic's (Uniforms) contracts expire with MLB? Also, does anyone know where to find those 3/4 sleeve nike dri fit shirts?

Pic 1   Pic 2 

I see the pros wearing them all the time. Are they just cut long sleeve shirts? I tried to cut one of my longsleeve dri fits, and it didn't cut well at all.

sorry to interject with a NCAA post, but didn't know where else to go with it.
Levi Michael lacing up new spikes, can't tell the model

324761375.jpg

324822267.jpg

sorry to interject with a NCAA post, but didn't know where else to go with it.
Levi Michael lacing up new spikes, can't tell the model

324761375.jpg

324822267.jpg

how are everybody's nike id cleats holding up? had a runner slide into me on a double play and cut a hole in the breathable mesh on my cleats smh

how are everybody's nike id cleats holding up? had a runner slide into me on a double play and cut a hole in the breathable mesh on my cleats smh

If anyone can find a picture of what Texas SP Taylor Jungmann is wearing on ESPN right now they look pretty nice would love to see a close up.

If anyone can find a picture of what Texas SP Taylor Jungmann is wearing on ESPN right now they look pretty nice would love to see a close up.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

arent they the gamers? the entire team is wearing them. his glove is sick too

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

arent they the gamers? the entire team is wearing them. his glove is sick too

bronxbomber

on eastbay and baseballsavings u can get them. i have a nike pro combat long sleeve the ones with the vents on the back and they cut nicely.

bronxbomber

on eastbay and baseballsavings u can get them. i have a nike pro combat long sleeve the ones with the vents on the back and they cut nicely.

are those gamers on Cal's lf/leadoff hitter? the way they do the color blocking for all the different teams makes it hard to tell if theyre the same cleats

Back
Top Bottom