**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by eagles137

There's the better link to show the 3 new cleats http://niketeam.nike.com/...hc_Baseball&Ntt=Baseball

I hope those Carbon II's are ID'd
pimp.gif

Thanks for the link...the Huarache 2kFresh look eh to me they have just slightly modified the same cleats for a long time now but those Carbon II's look like they could be a lot of fun in custom colors...hope to see them for the AS Game now.

Thanks for the link...the Huarache 2kFresh look eh to me they have just slightly modified the same cleats for a long time now but those Carbon II's look like they could be a lot of fun in custom colors...hope to see them for the AS Game now.

I told you the carbons would be dope....hyperfuse upper with lunarlon cushioning in the back! Can't wait!....

I told you the carbons would be dope....hyperfuse upper with lunarlon cushioning in the back! Can't wait!....

As far as I know, there are no plans for the carbon 11's to be ID at any point in the near future.

As far as I know, there are no plans for the carbon 11's to be ID at any point in the near future.

Originally Posted by nickj123

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by ignaciomlb43

i cant wait to see all the different colorways on these, hopefully nike gives us more customization options
am i the only one who thinks these look cheap, and almost like little kid cleats
agreed, i think i had cleats really similar to these when i was in t-ball. that's not to say i dont like the look of them, they just aren't what i would expect from Nike these days.
These have to be a new cleat for nike coming out, it's on the cover of the nike sponsored baseballamerica CWS edition with the carbons. 
http://digital.olivesoftw...live/ode/collegepreview/

Originally Posted by nickj123

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by ignaciomlb43

i cant wait to see all the different colorways on these, hopefully nike gives us more customization options
am i the only one who thinks these look cheap, and almost like little kid cleats
agreed, i think i had cleats really similar to these when i was in t-ball. that's not to say i dont like the look of them, they just aren't what i would expect from Nike these days.
These have to be a new cleat for nike coming out, it's on the cover of the nike sponsored baseballamerica CWS edition with the carbons. 
http://digital.olivesoftw...live/ode/collegepreview/

Any of the new Nike cleats going to come with MCS Soles??? Cause I'm diggin those Carbon 11's, but hate wearing metal

Any of the new Nike cleats going to come with MCS Soles??? Cause I'm diggin those Carbon 11's, but hate wearing metal

the new cleats are out of control. nice to see some innovative looks instead of just churning out the same stuff. the carbons are dope but i would love to see a colorway with more white or something. all black cleats are a little 2004 haha...ill still probably buy them though..o well

Back
Top Bottom