**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

why are those dee gordons grey and red if he plays for the dodgers? 
i think they were from when he was in AAA with the Albuquerque Isotopes there colors are red and yellow. 

i think they were from when he was in AAA with the Albuquerque Isotopes there colors are red and yellow. 

They say they're his MLB debut cleats. The dodgers have red as their 3rd color, so he probably was just using that (most of his other cleats have blue and red, so he probably just left the blue off of these). They're also sharpied, so maybe he just didn't have a blue one with him.....

They say they're his MLB debut cleats. The dodgers have red as their 3rd color, so he probably was just using that (most of his other cleats have blue and red, so he probably just left the blue off of these). They're also sharpied, so maybe he just didn't have a blue one with him.....

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

Mine..... Game used and signed. 
9fb36737621babc0875cb2eb2b6610b0df13058e_r.jpg
How did you get em if you don't mind me asking? I bid on the pair that was on eBay awhile back but lost by like $150

Originally Posted by sfandy

ya red is their tertiary color. i think its dope. tony gwynn rocks red nike strap wristbands sometimes. i think white/red batting gloves looks great with their unis

Originally Posted by sfandy

ya red is their tertiary color. i think its dope. tony gwynn rocks red nike strap wristbands sometimes. i think white/red batting gloves looks great with their unis

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

How did you get em if you don't mind me asking? I bid on the pair that was on eBay awhile back but lost by like $150
Trivia contest on CC's twitter page. Couldn't believe it when I won them. They are easily my most prized possession now, lol. 

Trivia contest on CC's twitter page. Couldn't believe it when I won them. They are easily my most prized possession now, lol. 

That's crazy! What was the question?

That's crazy! What was the question?

Back
Top Bottom