**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

The schneider gear is dope. if i was a catcher i would definitely cop.

Idk how many of you are on that 22fresh group on facebook, some people post cool stuff, other people are tools. i know doogie is on it. anyway there was a recent photo of a dude rocking some sick stirrups and it has inspired me to raise the question with my team this fall. our colors are navy and yellow (think michigan for a good comparison). we have all whites, all grays and a blue jersey that we wear with white or gray pants. im thinking something along the lines of this: http://socksrock.com/prod...heredge_Stirrups/1/30/76

They're similar to the ones the rays are rocking i think, and i like the stripes. if we were to do plain blue stirrups, i think yellow sanitaries would be required haha.

what are your guys' thoughts and thoughts on stirrups in general

stirrups LOOK sick, i wore them this year but my god are they a pain! just be warned you will get sick of throwin em on all the time

Originally Posted by AFranklin9

Those Adam Jones BG's are raw... And Melvin Mora with Phiten cleats?
Not Phiten, i saw a similar logo on a shin guard a few months ago and asked scarface if it was Boombah but it was not. Idk what it could be.. B-Top perhaps?

Also, I got the jackie robinson swingmans from 09 on ebay for 35 bucks. ill post pics when the get here

Those Swingman gloves on ebay originally came out to accompany the Air Griffey Max 3's in 1998. I had 2 pair of them, there was also a White/Navy pair that came out. Same ones Junior wore in the 1997 HR Derby. The gloves were actually very cheap made and didnt last long. Hate to say it but the early Nike Batting gloves weren't the best of quality. Even the last ones that came out in 2003/2004 the same model that was released last year but they called them Griffey 500. The retail gloves were very cheap made and ripped easily thats with a lot of the early Nike gloves not just the Griffey model's. The quality of Griffey Nike gloves last year were the first ones that were released since 2003 and the quality is 10x better than that of any of the previous models.

Adam Jones' cleats are piff!
pimp.gif
!

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

look like MVPs on dice-k.

any ideas on what these are??? wish it was a better pic. my guess is all black coops
If i still played baseball i would rock these for sure.

^ I hadnt seen those white 2k10s before. They are ill!
pimp.gif

I expected to see some different spikes on Andruw this year but I guess with black/white being your team colors, we arent gonna see much color variation...
103192354.jpg

103215764.jpg

103215766.jpg

100016694.jpg

but cmon IVs all year???

brian wilson is a WEIRD dude. at about 3:45 !!# they start talking about his orange cleats though and theres some good lines

brian wilson is a WEIRD dude. at about 3:45 !!# they start talking about his orange cleats though and theres some good lines

yes he is a WEIRRDDDDD guy but he's nice, i got him to sign my shoe in spring training

yea i saw that interview too. i was laughing the entire time.

and if anyone can find any Ryan Braun pe's please let me know.

-Tyler

I think manny is wearing a reverse colorway of the air max diamond elites white with a black toe cap and accents.

anybody have an idea when the new max fly diamond elite spikes will be out?

also why did eastbay take off all the new batting gloves?

fd4368a24de81b09a3fbb274eebe669af4cd9c22.jpg

4cf16f4313aab2e46042577158816f370a1d6a63.jpg

1c9369944f6f1d6daa64ba09e36b6b74b8057665.jpg

9a1262840d110a65b6fe4d6c12dd9b2480439356.jpg

c87266d4911d7a22b6fed86f8dd28b9eef1064da.jpg

These are my 2 new kicks. Picked up the Jeters online and the Air Max Fly Diamond Elites are from ACs. The Jeters perfectly match grey pants and look sick with the white bottoms. The Flys are very comfortable and I love the obnoxious white toe. Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom