**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Does anyone know why Edison Volquez of the Reds has switched from Nike cleats and glove to UnderArmour and TPX?? He just did this recently because on August 1st he was still rocking the Nikes.

How many of you guys have the power balance bands? Do they really work? I had a phiten and I think it felt nice but I didn't feel that much of a difference.

Originally Posted by kumissss

Eastbay's got some new shoes up. Nike Air Elite Pregame

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...RD%20SEARCH#sku=14821101

Those are the turfs they were selling at the area code games. They were all out by the time I got down there though.

Also the longo cleats are straight fire. He rocked something very similar last year (with the white cleat plate) and theyre definitely like the ones a-rod sported in texas. the blue laces complete the look

Originally Posted by eagles137

How many of you guys have the power balance bands? Do they really work? I had a phiten and I think it felt nice but I didn't feel that much of a difference.

I have 2 and I believe they work.

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

placebo effect, you buy them and you trick yourself into thinking they work.
if you see a power balance kiosk, and they offer to do the test, ask to put the bracelet on for the first run, and then nothing for the second time around.

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

if you see a power balance kiosk, and they offer to do the test, ask to put the bracelet on for the first run, and then nothing for the second time around.
If placebo gets my sciatica to go away then its good for me.

If placebo gets my sciatica to go away then its good for me.

I always thought these were a fluke until my baseball coach gave me one. Havent taken it off yet. It really works..

96xlwz.jpg

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE
those are horrible.
at least he got a PE colorway.

Actually I think these are just ID's. If you remember he wore the old vapors at Boston for a while
Some of you may be interested, I saw a couple of pairs of the Reebok Hexride at Ross for $15. They were the nubuck MLB version too so check your local Ross

they are BS, i can't think of any BIG players that wear rawlings BG's nowadays? They used to be pretty popualr but most players use Franklin & Nike

power balance wearers, what do you think of these?
BGPPWRB-B_xl.jpg
Nah, Rawling batting gloves are really bad.
But the power balance idea i think is pretty cool.

I still wear my power balance and Nike BG's.

power balance wearers, what do you think of these?
Nah, Rawling batting gloves are really bad.
But the power balance idea i think is pretty cool.

I still wear my power balance and Nike BG's.
I wouldn't say rawlings gloves are really bad. My cousin had a pair of the old Rawlings with the big pad on the palm. He literally used them for 2 seasons with no holes or anything. They were ugly but very durable 

The schneider gear is dope. if i was a catcher i would definitely cop.

Idk how many of you are on that 22fresh group on facebook, some people post cool stuff, other people are tools. i know doogie is on it. anyway there was a recent photo of a dude rocking some sick stirrups and it has inspired me to raise the question with my team this fall. our colors are navy and yellow (think michigan for a good comparison). we have all whites, all grays and a blue jersey that we wear with white or gray pants. im thinking something along the lines of this: http://socksrock.com/prod...heredge_Stirrups/1/30/76

They're similar to the ones the rays are rocking i think, and i like the stripes. if we were to do plain blue stirrups, i think yellow sanitaries would be required haha.

what are your guys' thoughts and thoughts on stirrups in general

"some people post cool stuff, other people are tools. i know doogie is on it."

this reads like i think doogie is a tool. i dont. my bad haha

Orlando Hudson wearing the new Swingman Remix 2's, appear to be the same spikes Braun and Hunter were wearing in the All-Star Game this year. Some of them are wearing the new Swingman Batting Gloves as well.

d5a36f624c6a0a93a002e1ad603077483ed3bece.jpg
084367e7414e0db8aba1e84b61167041fe9e58f4.jpg
38c369d949720660afebe14462927234641e05f6.jpg
1d136b7848650fb1aa12ed3b60827a848135236d.jpg
af226af4710e9a07ef9652795d60584794bc4566.jpg
9aa368b84ddf045fa2a9efc368727b86775f5d54.jpg
27e267d44c098ac2edb6bd72c1cb6de660e2c2b7.jpg
64f262245302fa72e76624722006ac48ce4b2299.jpg
68b3670f4f0900a3a408eef164b672939893cfcb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom