**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

are the Adam Jones swingmans BG's better then GR's??

they look like it. looks like better quality. they also have the extra padding on the heel of the hand for the bat knob that a lot of PE bgs have

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

are the Adam Jones swingmans BG's better then GR's??

Double post. sorry.

I'll take this time to say while the airmax diamond elites are fire, his 2k10s were straight filth. they were just too clean and they matched the new nike show elite pro (name correct?) batting gloves that another poster dubbed storm trooper gloves so well.

when i get my 2k10s in the mail next month ill do side by side pictures since i have the diamond elites as well and we can all compare.

DE's Thanks to CC88

IF anyone can get the NEW Nike Catchers gear shoot me a PM or pst it in here. When I say NEW I mean the stuff that is all one color and does not have the silver accents. Specifically looking for the all black gear, but really any color will do. Also If anyone can get a hold of any Oregon Baseball stuff let me know.

Thanks,
TP

PIC of what I am specifically looking for. As well as the "semi-unattainable" Nike Titanium Mask.

Which one of you guys picked up the swingman remix all star editions with "Gotham" on them as well as the ODAWG player exclusives?
Need to see some pics!

Does anyone have pictures of any of the nike guys from the homerun derby this year (specifically vernon wells). they had these all white cleats (i think the diamond air max elites) and sick all white batting gloves that said "BOOM" when you put the palms together, in the same vein as the nike pro combat gloves/unis nike did for TCU, texas, alabama, etc.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
TP800 wrote:

DE's Thanks to CC88

IF anyone can get the NEW Nike Catchers gear shoot me a PM or pst it in here. When I say NEW I mean the stuff that is all one color and does not have the silver accents. Specifically looking for the all black gear, but really any color will do. Also If anyone can get a hold of any Oregon Baseball stuff let me know.

Thanks,
TP
CLEAN!

Hey guys, I'm picking up cleats and turfs today. I'm getting some 2k4s, Grey Jeters and I'm looking for turfs. I'm looking for something fresh in a 14. I got my Diamond Elites from Area Codes so I'll be rocking those, but I need some turfs that are equally as fly in a 14. If anyone has seen anything, let me know. I'll be putting up pics of the AC Diamond Elites later.

hey scarface was that your idea to get Hanley in that Boombah undershirt? Saw him wearing it tonight was pretty tight and has the Boombah on the collar looks good man.

hey scarface was that your idea to get Hanley in that Boombah undershirt? Saw him wearing it tonight was pretty tight and has the Boombah on the collar looks good man.

Originally Posted by salembat

Which one of you guys picked up the swingman remix all star editions with "Gotham" on them as well as the ODAWG player exclusives?
Need to see some pics!
I don't know I was wondering too
nerd.gif
. These ODOGs are so awesome.
pimp.gif

!Bzecv0QBWk~%24(KGrHqV,!iMEw5idpeGeBMWMFG7Hz!~~_12.JPG

!BzecsGw!2k~%24(KGrHqR,!igEw5Vdw4VvBMWME60uVw~~_12.JPG

!BzectVg!mk~%24(KGrHqZ,!jIEw49O4KO+BMU-%C2%8C214g~~_12.JPG

!BzecuDg!2k~%24(KGrHqZ,!jIEw49O4KO+BMWMFBJwH!~~_12.JPG

!Bzec)r!CGk~%24(KGrHqF,!iMEw5heruEBBMWMFNLWg!~~_12.JPG

And the same guy had these, Swingman Remix golf shoes:

!Bz0V4Z!Bmk~%24(KGrHqMOKj8E)Wdbf!YIBM(t9rGERQ~~_12.JPG

!Bz0V59wBGk~%24(KGrHqEOKnIEw8oQtmz5BM(t9uikrw~~_12.JPG

!Bz0V71QBmk~%24(KGrHqQOKi4E)VpEW9m3BM(t9y,4Z!~~_12.JPG

!Bz0V94g!Wk~%24(KGrHqQOKnMEw8+1SFTcBM(t93JEnQ~~_12.JPG

!Bz0V+1wB2k~%24(KGrHqYOKjoE)NLnO2uoBM(t96uQw!~~_12.JPG

!Bz0WBrQCWk~%24(KGrHqMOKkME)NP2F)NhBM(t9-1Cm!~~_12.JPG

Yeah I ended up winning the golf shoes... I also saw a pair of Oregon PE's that I think a NT'er was selling...

I picked up both of these player exclusives. The 2008 All-Star Game "Gotham" shoe and the Orlando Hudson player exclusive as seen above. My family has been close friends with the Griffey family for years and Junior has always hooked me up with some of his exlusive shoes cleats and gloves. I have another Promo Sample of the Remixes as well that he gave me when I seen him in Spring Training The bottoms of the first ones that he gave me are exactly like the G6's and the Orlando Hudson shoe and 2008 All-Star Game Shoe have different bottoms. The All-Star Game shoe is by far my favorite its awesome.

Originally Posted by TheSwingman24

My family has been close friends with the Griffey family for years and Junior has always hooked me up with some of his exlusive shoes cleats and gloves.
14uyjok.jpg

Wow, that's awesome. I'd love to see anything you've got if you wouldn't mind sharing.

Salembat - very cool, post some pics when you get em
nerd.gif

I picked up both of these player exclusives. The 2008 All-Star Game "Gotham" shoe and the Orlando Hudson player exclusive as seen above. My family has been close friends with the Griffey family for years and Junior has always hooked me up with some of his exlusive shoes cleats and gloves. I have another Promo Sample of the Remixes as well that he gave me when I seen him in Spring Training The bottoms of the first ones that he gave me are exactly like the G6's and the Orlando Hudson shoe and 2008 All-Star Game Shoe have different bottoms. The All-Star Game shoe is by far my favorite its awesome.
Well what are you waiting for?  Show us what you got!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

wink.gif

WORD!

wink.gif

WORD!

wink.gif
Indeed!

0e4261344d064a65e176507d17fe545d3eef7b34.jpg
da5361cb4ddb06f7adeaeec569287ea4b9855e41.jpg
cb7360014933034ca7f1e834677671776cfc34dc.jpg
8ff264d4910bfa17e0d6b97eb11b042c6f2e9371.jpg
12726ce4d80d2a64e766db7ae837ff49dc6ec155.jpg
95926e948a053a02ea160e740d064fd9c9eb893c.jpg
def26a34c00f1ac7e556767bd654e752fb3e593b.jpg
71e36a68418108e6a09ce1876c137b8705bfd330.jpg

Just some batting glove pics are all I have right now. He always supplied me with plenty of his extra batting gloves, they always shipped him a ton and he always wore like 3 or 4 different colors he never had just 1 color batting glove. His were made so much better to, I love the idea of the pad in the palm being left handed too it prevents you from rubbing a hole in the palm of your hand. Next time I go back home for a visit ill check to see where the rest of my stuff is and see if there are any other batting gloves and or cleats that I have and ill take pics and post. Prior to the Swingman Remixes, all the shoes were the same there were no "player exlusives" on any of the previous Griffey shoes that ive ever seen. Just the cleats made for him were different than the ones that were sold commercially but the shoes that he wore and got from Nike were the same that were put on the shelves in stores. But all the cleats ive seen of his they were different.

God...thats so tight. I'm so jealous. Sweet gear aside, the opportunity to just talk to him once or twice and pick his brain about hitting would be unreal.

I see him 3 or 4 times a year. Used to see him a lot more when he lived in Cincy. Ill see him over thanksgiving so hopefully he'll be able to fill me in on any new info and if there are any plans to continue the Swingman line and im really hoping they do. He's told me for the past 2 years that they were going to be releasing retro's of the older shoes. We'll just have to wait patiently and if I find out any inside new that im aloud to reveal ill be sure to do it.

Back
Top Bottom