**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

just noticed this, i find it real interesting that he wears a large. i had an exchange with a commenter a month or so ago about how the swingman bg's run a little small and the larges were pretty tight on my hands. kinda funny that i might have bigger hands than Jr. Although his are made of a diff quality material so maybe his are fine and its all moot.

^^ Wow, those are awesome. Thanks for sharing man
pimp.gif
Ask him when the emerald AGM1's are coming out
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I have some of those too that you are talking about and they do run small. But these Swingman gloves were first came out in 2003. So Junior's has been wearing the same style since then and they are made totally different that what is made for retail. The all red ones have been my favorite from the beginning. As you can see the date on these was 2005. I asked him about them and told him how much I loved them and he gave me a box of 14 or 15 pair can't really remember then he threw in several of the all black. I have several pair left that I still wear in a men's baseball league in my hometown over the summer. I figure ill save a least one pair for keep sake. They are super nice gloves and last quite a while.

Nice, Swingman!
Cool bit of detail on his right glove with the extra padding... I wonder if he asked for the extra padding after his hamate-bone injury in the mid-90's...?
Does your collection mainly consist of bg's or you got others??? 
nerd.gif

Yea bg's some sweatbands and some shorts, several tshirts pullovers/hoodies that Nike made up for just Junior. He's gave me some extra pairs of some of his shoes but they are the same as what was on the shelves. We wear the same size 11 - 11.5 and I was wrong when I mentioned above about exclusive shoes, just some cleats he gave me a while back were exclusive they shoes were the same as the commercial release up until the Remixes that he gave me last Spring. But I dont have those with me they are at my parents house. Next time I go back for a visit ill try to remember to snap some images so I can post.

Im hoping to find out why Nike never released the all white and black Remixes. I remember them showing up on Niketown and seeing pictures along with the all black and red on internet sites. They even showed a picture of them in an issue of Sole Collector. They had pictures of the ones with the same bottoms that were released commercially and ive seen Junior wear the all white with black ones that have the G6 bottoms. I love the all white and can't believe they never released them commercially. It doesnt make sense to me at all. But hopefully ill find out why, he probably wont know much as to why but hopefully he can hook me up. They are the only ones I don't have.

nickj123, sorry man I didnt mean to reply to your question twice. The first time I tried to reply my comp froze so i didnt think it went through. No i feel dumb that I replied twice. And you're not a burden if I were you I would have given it a try as well haha.

Originally Posted by TheSwingman24

nickj123, sorry man I didnt mean to reply to your question twice. The first time I tried to reply my comp froze so i didnt think it went through. No i feel dumb that I replied twice. And you're not a burden if I were you I would have given it a try as well haha.

haha no worries man!

Originally Posted by TheSwingman24

Im hoping to find out why Nike never released the all white and black Remixes. I remember them showing up on Niketown and seeing pictures along with the all black and red on internet sites. They even showed a picture of them in an issue of Sole Collector. They had pictures of the ones with the same bottoms that were released commercially and ive seen Junior wear the all white with black ones that have the G6 bottoms. I love the all white and can't believe they never released them commercially. It doesnt make sense to me at all. But hopefully ill find out why, he probably wont know much as to why but hopefully he can hook me up. They are the only ones I don't have.

These are so much nicer than the GR's... 

My fav Swingman c/w.  Don't know why Nike never dropped these...

2008 All-Star Game. Isn't that the year we saw the mysterious shipment sitting in his locker just before the break and Junior didn't end up attending?

I just took some pics of the Remixes that I have (the exclusives). I have the one like the first pic above that Junior gave me, then the Orlando Hudson's and 2008 All-Star Game Exclusives I bought from ebay. Since this is a 2010 MLB page I dont want to post a bunch of pics of non 2010 pics. Ill post them on the (The Kid Griffey thread) here is the link below.
The pics I took with my phone so they are not the best quality.

http://niketalk.com/topic/652?page=94

I have an issue of Sole Collector with an article about the Remixes. They show pics of a lot of the player exclusives and an interview with the designer. I have the magazine I can do my best to take pics of the shoes and post them if many of you haven't seen them. Just let me know

^ I think most, if not all of us, have seen that issue of SC... but thanks. 
wink.gif

We wanna see the shoes!  
nerd.gif

happy.gif

I work at D/cks Sporting Goods, and while looking through our Inventory system, I noticed they already put in the Swingman Remix 2's.  They are going to be available in the same 3-4 Colorways as the past 2 years.  But unlike last year, the team colorways are not going to only be available in metals, they are in the system as being available with the MCS plate too!  They dont put pics in the system, only the names of the models, sorry.  But hopefully this info can help those of you already planning purchases in february, make up your mind.  I for one, am definitely excited, since the league I play in doesn't allow metals. 
pimp.gif

I work at D/cks Sporting Goods, and while looking through our Inventory system, I noticed they already put in the Swingman Remix 2's.  They are going to be available in the same 3-4 Colorways as the past 2 years.  But unlike last year, the team colorways are not going to only be available in metals, they are in the system as being available with the MCS plate too!  They dont put pics in the system, only the names of the models, sorry.  But hopefully this info can help those of you already planning purchases in february, make up your mind.  I for one, am definitely excited, since the league I play in doesn't allow metals. 
pimp.gif

I'd like to see some pictures of those if anyone grabs the trainers but they really don't look all that good. Guess I'll have to stick with my MVP trainers for another year.

Those white bottoms really set them off.
Any idea what material is used for the toebox? It looks different

Does anyone know why Edison Volquez of the Reds has switched from Nike cleats and glove to UnderArmour and TPX?? He just did this recently because on August 1st he was still rocking the Nikes.

Back
Top Bottom