**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Originally Posted by wadessss

david wells' son throws like a girl, he tops out at like 70 mph.

laugh.gif
 he's been throwing mid 80s this summer, plus with wood bats nobody has really squared up off him, except me of course 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Those are really nice. My only complaint is that they didn't white out the tongue so a lot of that white is covered up if you wear long pants. Here is Cano's version for comparison.
i'm guessing these BG are the Nike Diamond Elite VII's. the ones with colored palms, are they only pe's or is there somewhere to buy them? didnt see them on nike.com or eastbay.

I just bought a pair of the swingmans today to tie my over until the new diamond elite's come out. I like the softness and the feel of them but just not the strap! Its like a hard shell strap and it just does not feel good!

Originally Posted by eagles137

I just bought a pair of the swingmans today to tie my over until the new diamond elite's come out. I like the softness and the feel of them but just not the strap! Its like a hard shell strap and it just does not feel good!

Are you talking about the Swingman Remix BGs cuz I have a pair and they fit me just fine

2011 Dustin Pedroia NB, built in with some sort of carbon fiber plate for protection from what happened to him this year.

What nike sleeve is it that Orlando Hudson and Many Ramirez and Matt Kemp where? Is it just the basketball sleeve?

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

What nike sleeve is it that Orlando Hudson and Many Ramirez and Matt Kemp where? Is it just the basketball sleeve?

http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-251598/pgid-251600

I have it in white and navy for home/road. its pretty dope. its snug, feels/looks good. i recommend it. especially for only 15 dollars.
Does the white get pretty dirty? 

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-251598/pgid-251600

I have it in white and navy for home/road. its pretty dope. its snug, feels/looks good. i recommend it. especially for only 15 dollars.
Does the white get pretty dirty? 
I have the white, it gets dirty, but chuck it in the washing machine with your other whites and its just like new every time.

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

75562002_z.jpg

release date: 9/24
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just a heads up to everyone, they have these on Footlocker and they allowed me to add them to my cart (not sure if they are back ordered it didn't say anything about it) but they are 25% off through the weekend so $67.50 before shipping if anyone is grabbing a pair I figured I'd give the heads up. Post pics if you grab em!

75562002_z.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just a heads up to everyone, they have these on Footlocker and they allowed me to add them to my cart (not sure if they are back ordered it didn't say anything about it) but they are 25% off through the weekend so $67.50 before shipping if anyone is grabbing a pair I figured I'd give the heads up. Post pics if you grab em!

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

75562002_z.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

server overload > <

UPDATE: grabbed the cleats. ill post pictures when i get them in 6-8 days

btw good look nikesourceseller

Back
Top Bottom