**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

88758419.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just recently picked these Nike Air Show Elite MVP's up from %!@%'s sporting goods at walden galleria in buffalo for $30, good deal?

If you're watching the Yanks-White Sox game, is it me or is Beckham wearing old 2k4's or the new 2k10's?

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

30$
indifferent.gif
yeaaah, is the swoosh interchangeable never seen red with a green swoosh.
what's with the stone face? but yeah the swoosh and tongue part has interchangeable colors, decided to throw in green for a festive kinda moodhaha

stone face is like 30$ for a 09 model so cheap? Never found any cleats that cheap in my size,how do you change the swoosh btw?

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

stone face is like 30$ for a 09 model so cheap? Never found any cleats that cheap in my size,how do you change the swoosh btw?
oh haha ok. yeah they were the last size in stock at the store. there's a slot where you can put these colored pieces of cardboardish paper(which come with the cleats) on the side

hey does anybody remember Kenny Loftons P.E's from back in the day? The K-Lo's is what they were called. I had them when I was a little fella but doesanybody have a picture of just the cleats?

Just picked these up with the 30% off FL discount for my softball league...sooooo comfortable...

Back
Top Bottom