**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Originally Posted by sj thresher

jon Lester was wearing some livestrong cleats and a livestrong glove yesterday. pics?
He's been wearing the glove for a couple starts now
capt.522832b6745148539472774024a859e1.royals_red_sox_baseball_mack102.jpg

capt.0482ce8e3e064713952c8e301ca5675b.red_sox_blue_jays_baseball_dbc102.jpg

Originally Posted by cubanref

I gthink Hanley has the best color combo. The teal and black is sick, he might also have the best color combo for a glove
pimp.gif
. I wish I could have gotten my A2000 1787 customized lol.

On a sidenote, does anyone know where I can get a Nike "Chicks dig the longball" t-shirt? Its on the nike.com website but its sold out
ohwell.gif
can you post the niketown link or pic of the shirt. ive never seen it

ok im a big fan of the nike air show elite mvp's with the white toe(CWS, cody ross, dan uggla, scott podsednik, etc.) ive heard they sell them at sportsauthority. i was wondering if there is any other way to get a hold on some of those cleats?

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

capt.ad6871365a3c4303aa6c8037b343c270.cardinals_phillies_baseball_patm112.jpg

holliday in adidas for first game with cards?
probably just borrowing a pair till his mvp pes are finished

yeah he'll have some sick ones too. He was aquired around 3:00 Central time and played 6:05 tonight.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HEY ITz HARKY

Originally Posted by madj55

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

sick. definitely getting those

anyone know if the swingmans will be on nikeid next year or if not what will be?

God the swingmans on nike id would be sick but i feel that they're going to go with the diamond fury on id.
IMO itll be the huarache 2k10's

roll.gif

well seeing that the monsters were on id and the first fuses were a sequel to the monsters and they were on id, i think the new fuses will be the id model for2010

I saw some jordan football cleats on eastbay called the Jordan AJ lll D. They are a detachable cleat. Does anyone know if there is any way you can put metalcleats where the football cleats were?

I was at the Dodgers game last night and noticed those BGs Loney was wearing. What are those? They look like the same pattern/design as Orlandos. They are sickeither way.

The BG's that Braun. Hudson, and Rollins are wearing are Swingman's. I saw Brauns pair from Friday night and there is a Swingman logo on thewrist.

89266012.jpg

89190174.jpg

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

I was at the Dodgers game last night and noticed those BGs Loney was wearing. What are those? They look like the same pattern/design as Orlandos. They are sick either way.
Fuses

No, not Elite's. The ones that Hudson is wearing here are the same as Braun's. You can see the Swingman on the wrist straps.
89214186.jpg

89266012.jpg

They are not the DE VII's.These are the DE VII's. You can tell by the finger color pattern that these are different than the two above.
10282008_z.jpg

89096216.jpg

moz-screenshot-2.jpg

Originally Posted by coffey32

No, not Elite's. The ones that Hudson is wearing here are the same as Braun's. You can see the Swingman on the wrist straps.
89214186.jpg

89266012.jpg

They are not the DE VII's.These are the DE VII's. You can tell by the finger color pattern that these are different than the two above.
10282008_z.jpg

89096216.jpg

moz-screenshot-2.jpg

If they are swingmans then why doesnt griffey wear them?

Back
Top Bottom