** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Look for special edition footwear for the Easton guys starting Friday

2dkjx4y.jpg

Zambrano

Originally Posted by Formerly Scarface81

2dkjx4y.jpg

Zambrano
Nice shoes, but the dude is a psycho and doesn't deserve any PE's.

the dude is an awesome pitcher. he desevers whatever he wants. he got a no-no this year. he is also very nice with fans and signs autographs!

plz post Orlando Cabrera PE for the playoffs if you make em. thanks.

also did you guys make any playoff PEs for guys who didnt make the playoffs???*cough-givaway-cough*

haha you guys are cooler than SHEEET

the 2008 winter catalog from linedrive.com isn't there anymore does any1 have a link or something?

hey guys I need to get some all white cleats for my team this year. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get some or on what cleat to get? I reallylike the Nike Clippers, but i cant find them under $90. if you have a website let me know. Thanks

Originally Posted by clint3408

hey guys I need to get some all white cleats for my team this year. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get some or on what cleat to get? I really like the Nike Clippers, but i cant find them under $90. if you have a website let me know. Thanks

what size???

Originally Posted by Nike God

2dkjx4y.jpg

Zambrano

Do you know him well or are you just going off of what you have heard on your local sports radio shows? The guy is a class act...top notch all of the way.

Look for the Playoff shoes sometime next week....

Originally Posted by kweimer1

2dkjx4y.jpg

Zambrano

Do you know him well or are you just going off of what you have heard on your local sports radio shows? The guy is a class act...top notch all of the way.

Look for the Playoff shoes sometime next week....

I met him a couple years ago. He's freaking hysterical.

can anybody help me with the cleats that toriiis wearing today? I think they're nikes but which ones

^ He's wearing his Clipper PE's tonight, not those above (which I believe will actually be a GR). Here's him tonight:

nf1pcp.jpg

Those are definitely not PE's; that's just the regular GR Max MVP, you were right on your first guess. On another note, I like the matching compressionsleeves on Jacoby and Lowrie, lol.

It was on the last page but those new reebok hexmetals look great. I can't wait to get a pair in nubuck.

Originally Posted by kweimer1

2dkjx4y.jpg

Zambrano

Going by his demeanor on the field and in the dugout. Public perception = reality.

Back
Top Bottom