** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Originally Posted by doogie24

and just for fun...first white nike bg's i ever found in youth size : diamond elite 1. and some PE high tops with teal!!
Looks like a colored in swoosh. Griffey and ARod used to color their cleats with teal.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by doogie24

and just for fun...first white nike bg's i ever found in youth size : diamond elite 1. and some PE high tops with teal!!
Looks like a colored in swoosh. Griffey and ARod used to color their cleats with teal.

I should go into the business!!!!!!!!! Maybe i'll make 27.5 a year

Looks like I have missed a lot in the past few days....

I will try to answer the questions I remember just reading through (3 pages of new stuff in a couple of days)...

Those are new Hanley Mojo's...will try to find a picture on my laptop later tonight of a close up.

Our redesigned baseball site launched a couple of weeks ago...slow on the first page the first time you log in but has a cleaner feel then the old one

We make PE's for Cleveland's coaching staff as well as Tampa Bay's....nothing too crazy...

Minor league guys in footwear are 90% stock Foundations or Mojos...there are a small handful that have PE's (small as in a dozen or so)...minor legaue ballglove guys for the most part get custom gloves....try to keep them in "stock-#!#" gloves as they are just easier to get done but for the most partcan make any glove out there.

Our new Premier Select and Premier Professional gloves are great gloves...the Selects are all Kip leather and feel great...the professional series is an allBlack glove that feels great from the first time you put it on...our ball glove guy has put in a ton of work the past few years and it has paid off as we havegloves that I would seriously put up against anyone elses.

Adidas does not make their baseball equipment (fielding gloves and catchers gear)...it is a licensing deal they have with a retailer to use their name/logoexclusively on a few items (gloves, gear, buckets, etc.)...in return they make some high end product to get it on a few pro guys

Did I miss anything???

Originally Posted by kweimer1

Looks like I have missed a lot in the past few days....

I will try to answer the questions I remember just reading through (3 pages of new stuff in a couple of days)...

Those are new Hanley Mojo's...will try to find a picture on my laptop later tonight of a close up.

Our redesigned baseball site launched a couple of weeks ago...slow on the first page the first time you log in but has a cleaner feel then the old one

We make PE's for Cleveland's coaching staff as well as Tampa Bay's....nothing too crazy...

Minor league guys in footwear are 90% stock Foundations or Mojos...there are a small handful that have PE's (small as in a dozen or so)...minor legaue ball glove guys for the most part get custom gloves....try to keep them in "stock-#!#" gloves as they are just easier to get done but for the most part can make any glove out there.

Our new Premier Select and Premier Professional gloves are great gloves...the Selects are all Kip leather and feel great...the professional series is an all Black glove that feels great from the first time you put it on...our ball glove guy has put in a ton of work the past few years and it has paid off as we have gloves that I would seriously put up against anyone elses.

Adidas does not make their baseball equipment (fielding gloves and catchers gear)...it is a licensing deal they have with a retailer to use their name/logo exclusively on a few items (gloves, gear, buckets, etc.)...in return they make some high end product to get it on a few pro guys

Did I miss anything???

I think thats pretty much it

What companies are Easton affiliated with. Do your endorsement guys get money toward any other company or do they just get easton stuff. I have heard somecompanies give out money for sony or best buy. What do you do? As for reebok we can get things through reebok, rockport and taylor made.

How do you guys do your wood bats? I have heard mixed reviews about those. Are those made inhouse or contracted out?

Originally Posted by rbkguy

What companies are Easton affiliated with. Do your endorsement guys get money toward any other company or do they just get easton stuff. I have heard some companies give out money for sony or best buy. What do you do? As for reebok we can get things through reebok, rockport and taylor made.

How do you guys do your wood bats? I have heard mixed reviews about those. Are those made inhouse or contracted out?
Players with merchandise contracts can use it a number of places....Sony and Best Buy are two of the more popular along with Bass Pro Shop...lotsof guys are into hunting in the off season....Easton got its start in the arrow world so those are also sought after.

Wood bats are made downstairs in our office in Southern California....wood bats is another place that we have improved tremendously in the past 4-5 years....Iwould say they are really some of the best in the game....just taking some time to get past the old stigma of them not being that great....our wood batproduction manager has really done an amazing job

Is my computer messed up or does the playerexclusive website not work anymore. Or has it just not been updated?

Originally Posted by razr32154

Nope. Its adidas. It might be made by rawlings but it has an adidas logo. Check the pic I put up on the last page.

thats what i meant. i think i have that glove!!!

Originally Posted by jasonshortstop24

does anyone know what colors the swingman remix's will be coming out in this october?

Air Swingman Remix 003 Black/Team Orange-White 8-14, 15, 16 90.00 $ Men's and Boys' Baseball - Footwear 10/1/08 Shoe Other n/a pg 41 NewColorFootwearMen's333784Air Swingman Remix 006 Black/Black-Cool Grey-Chrome 8-14, 15, 16 90.00 $ Men's and Boys' Baseball - Footwear 10/1/08 ShoeOther n/a pg 41 New Color Footwear Men's 333784 Air Swingman Remix 013 Black/White-Deep Royal-Chrome 8-14, 15, 16 90.00 $ Men's and Boys' Baseball- Footwear 10/1/08 Shoe Other n/a pg 41 New Color Footwear Men's 333784 Air Swingman Remix 016 Black/White-Black-Chrome 8-14, 15, 16 90.00 $ Men's andBoys' Baseball - Footwear 10/1/08 Shoe Other n/a pg 41 New Color Footwear Men's 333784 Air Swingman Remix 018 Black/White-Varsity Red-Chrome 8-14, 15,16 90.00 $ Men's and Boys' Baseball - Footwear 10/1/08 Shoe Other n/a pg 41 New Color Footwear Men's 333784 Air Swingman Remix 072 Black/VarsityMaize-White A lil jumbled

P_124_2_Hyperdunk-McFly-2i.jpg

How would these look as rays cleats? Or these
nike-hyperdunk-manu-ginobili-argentina-1.jpg

those would be sick baseball cleats, i like it when the cleats are skinnier around the ankle, its easier for my pants to stay over

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

those would be sick baseball cleats, i like it when the cleats are skinnier around the ankle, its easier for my pants to stay over

I know what you mean. Depending on what team I play for this year I might try it out

Those would look disgusting as a baseball spike.
And there's no way the red / yellow could be a Cardinals shoe. The Cardinals don't have yellow as one of their official colors. It's just the colorof the bat that the bird in the logo sits on. Their official colors are red, white & navy blue.

I know what you mean. Depending on what team I play for this year I might try it out
what kind of league are you gonna be playing in? i.e hs, college, pro, independent

what kind of league are you gonna be playing in? i.e hs, college, pro, independent

AAU/USSA

Back
Top Bottom