** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

^ Thanks for the pics, but I personally think that those are pretty weak, especially looking from the top. They're okay from the side, but still, thatlittle strip with the SG3 logo over and over is a little chintzy. It looks like they glued a lanyard on to the shoe.

At the very least, I'd say their designs are slightly improving. It's too bad I can't say the same forSheffield's hitting this season...

Damn I miss two days and I missed out on a lot of info. To start things off I'm glad to see other companies (SG3, underarmour, verdero) in the cleat mixputting up fights against these big markets (nike, addidas, easton, etc.). I just like the idea of seeing something fresh. Those Air Max MVPs look greatcan't wait to see the PE's on players this season (maybe around the all-star game). Also I agree the pujols 5 tools are really nike and reallycomfortable in person I should have bought them when I had the chance. Also the new Under Armour cleats look great I actually like all three of them, I'llbe seriously getting some of those nubucks. I glad to see they stepped up there game after there second generation of cleats looked awful. The SG3 look decentbut like marky said the strip looks kinda tacky.

Also great job on the pics Marky the PE's this year are insane.

Hey guys, great thread.

I know this isnt show off your cleats...but I thought id post a pic of my lower-end 5 tools with the custom option. They dont mention the changable swooshes inany descriptions on Eastbay or anywhere else. I found these at my local shop in Canada.

Thanks for all the preview pics, Marky & company....

I'll need to see that Swingman Remix in person - from that catalogue pic I am not impressed.

Change the color I wanna see how it looks. Hey guys if you have the cleats try to show off as many pics as possible. Most of us really don't have theluxury to get the opportunity to see these cleats and try them on. We have to buy based on the websites pictures. Anyways great stuff.

Originally Posted by doogie24

Hey guys, great thread.

I know this isnt show off your cleats...but I thought id post a pic of my lower-end 5 tools with the custom option. They dont mention the changable swooshes in any descriptions on Eastbay or anywhere else. I found these at my local shop in Canada.
i have the same just in nike fuse its an alright option could be better.

I haven't played baseball in quite a few years...Played in a mens' rec league for a while, but couldn't get enough guys to keep a team together.Still have my spikes just in case I ever start playing again. I get the urge to play every spring. I'd hate to go to the batting cage and see how awful Iam now though LOL
Anyway, here's my show series spikes.
I really wish I still played so I could get the 2K4 spikes. I love those things, but they wouldn't really make much sense to buy since I don't playanymore

99b169332e4533c26c2894df46e6d3f30b79b4ca.pjpg

And here's my MCS ones from the year before. I played softball for a bit, but I couldn't really get into it. When you start playing softball you justfeel old.
9d126f837e2a547c313cc86904a08950151e99f6.pjpg

Originally Posted by Nike God

^ Are those the ones with the convertable spikes?

yeah...they are real easy to take in and out.

I ended up buying some spare metal nike cleats, and tried to get creative with some superglue/cement and some old basketball shoes. Simply put ...do not trythis. Worked out well though, i tossed some of the metal spikes on the toe and heels, and kept MCS in the middle. All of this is verrry unecessary for a beerleaguer like myself!!!

Well, if you insist:

1. Here are my 5-Tool MCS that I have been using for softball. We had a messy game last night,
so I left them in my trunk to clean in my lab today!

2. My brand new Pujols 5-Tool MCS, that I definitely did not dare to wear last night:
As well as a present, recently received by a very generous friend! My question is:Whose PE gloves are they?
Oh, and some cool stirrups that I found at a Mom & Pop for 99 cents.

3. Check out the Pujols Silhouette logo on the tongue as well as the hang tag!

4. Take a gander!

Those SG3 cleats make me want to ralph. The patent is wrinkly and cheap. and why leave that whole mesh quarter so plain? I love a clean design, but that isjust lazy.

I love the look of the Pujols 5 tools. Going with white is ballzy though.

MPowers, I sent you a PM

To keep it going, heres some shots of the Kid. Anyone want to identify these? I know them both, just dont know the names.

left ones are Air Griffey Max 1 (teal colorway)... right one... Air Griffey Max 3? hmmm... Heelntoe?

I was thinking the ones on the right were these...

51651115.jpg

Originally Posted by shoeguy0427

I found some more pics of Sheff's cleats. These look pretty good.

Does anybody know if they are actually gonna put SG3 on the market yet? also do you have a pick of those blue SG3s under the black ones in the second pic.and are those the bottoms of trainers on the second shelf in the second pic

Originally Posted by doogie24

I love the look of the Pujols 5 tools. Going with white is ballzy though.

MPowers, I sent you a PM

To keep it going, heres some shots of the Kid. Anyone want to identify these? I know them both, just dont know the names.

Sinner nailed it. Left is Air Griffey Max I (Black/Emerald). Right is Air Griffey Max III (Nubuck).

MPowers16,

Are your Easton gloves personalized for Brett Myers, a SP for the Philadelphia Phillies?

Originally Posted by S50H

MPowers16,

Are your Easton gloves personalized for Brett Myers, a SP for the Philadelphia Phillies?

I'm guessing the answer is no... Myers is an adidas guy, and he's worn adidas cleats and batting gloves in the past. Never seen him wear Easton...

My guess is that the batting gloves are Robb Quinlan's (Angels infielder), and if not, maybe Rafael Soriano's (Atlanta reliever).
Originally Posted by mksmks

CAN SOMEONE FIND A PIC OF J.C ROMERO (PHILLIES) FROM LAST NIGHT

Good eye. I don't have one from last night, but he's been wearing some very nice home and away Fuse PE's:

Hey guys...sorry I have been out of the loop as of late...had our yearly Sales Meeting this past week and I am staying out here to enjoy a CountryConcert/Festival...

The batting gloves were made for Robb Quinlan

On another note we have something pretty exciting going on soon...dont mean to be a tease about it but I think it is something you will all like...moredetails to be given in the next week.

Trying to load a picture of Pena's latest PE's (since he wears his pants so low you cant really see them)....not letting me upload the picturethough...Scarface, when you get back from watching the horsies run in circles please put the picture up that you have.

Originally Posted by Javy12

My Mike Cameron's PE and others.. Sorry for the bad pictures
315810294.jpg

315810297.jpg

315810296.jpg

315810295.jpg
Where's babylebron? I'm sure he'd like to see those Cammy PE's. Very nice Diamond Furys as well.

Some 5-Tool heat...

Yunel Escobar 5-Tool PE (unfortunately they're a bit dirty, so you can't get the full effect)

Carlos Beltran 5-Tool PE (change from his 2k5's)

Bill Hall 5-Tool PE (Nice gold accents... I liked his former PE's better, but I think Mike Cameron is wearing them now)

A couple Fuse PE's...

Jake Peavy Shox Fuse PE (simple, very nice)

Willie Harris (of the Washington Nationals Homestead Grays) Fuse PE's (looks like Felipe Lopez has somenew Easton Mojo PE's too)

Speaking of Easton's...

Good look at Carlos Pena's Foundation PE's (looking forward to seeing close-up shots, kweimer and Scarface)

(Oh and by the way--I totally called it with Robb Quinlan on those batting gloves)

...And finally, a non-cleat pic...

Akinori Iwamura in a RIDICULOUS Nike glove

Nice cleats of Mike Cameron... too bad he left the Mets.

SICK gloves from Iwamura! Surprised he hit a HR off Josh Beckett earlier tonight.

Back
Top Bottom