** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Someone showed a pic of the Brandon Backe Mojos the other day...here are better shots of them

ab716b29a68d54891c08c36a389457d0679c8bdc.pjpg
7e226cf299a768be50f81218a63ad11e007ec230.pjpg

Someone else mentioned the Castillo Batter's Gloves...
27c16a2aad89558e1183c267b10c59c4dabdc0f0.pjpg

Lastly, in response to someone asking about Easton Batter's Gloves the other day I mentioned that we would be giving away some customized glovessoon...here is that chance...on the top right of www.HitMatrix.com there is a place to enter the sweepstakes for thegloves...we will be picking 5 winners a week.

Okay fine...first two people to respond get gloves...first person gets their choice between the Castillo ones and Aramis Ramirez ones...2nd person gets theones not chosen...please dont PM me for them...respond here.

air in822 PM me your address and I will send you the Ramirez gloves...
Fear the Mongo PM me yours and the Castillo ones are yours.

Will have some PE shoes by the end of the week...be on the lookout here...

felipe lopez shoes arrived today....they definitely are
pimp.gif
in person andshockingly light...comfy too

thanks very much kweimer....and thanks for the added surprise as well i greatly appreciate it

Lots of good stuff tonight...

James Loney Zoom (not Shox) Fuse (very similar color scheme to D. Lee's Clippers)

Dice-K Modified 5-Tool PE (with Huarache midsole and his lace cover... interesting that he didn't wear the sigs that he wore in Japan)

Good look at the Pujols 5-Tool PE

Pedro's old 5-Tools (after his injury... a real shocker there)

Lots of nice cleats (except for Abreu, who looks completely ridiculous)... but the real question here: What in the world is Melky Cabrera doing?

...And some love for you Easton fans/employees...

The aforementioned Backe Mojo

Ethier Foundation

...and a good look at the Pedroia Foundation PE.

Speaking of Easton's... I have a suggestion for these raffles, kweimer1. How about no multiple hook-ups (i.e. to previous winners), just to spread thelove around here? I'm sure some folks (namely TheOtherAI9) would appreciate that.

(And my suggestion for raffles by "most pictures posted" still stands. Half-jokingly, of course.)

markyd33psu wrote:
Speaking of Easton's... I have a suggestion for these raffles, kweimer1. How about no multiple hook-ups (i.e. to previous winners), just to spread the love around here? I'm sure some folks (namely TheOtherAI9) would appreciate that.

(And my suggestion for raffles by "most pictures posted" still stands. Half-jokingly, of course.)

I can live with that...for the time being, no multiple hook ups...

Unless Dustin gets traded sometime soon I seriously doubt there will be any Pedroia PE's available anytime soon.

There will be a couple of pair available later this week...likely Thursday...

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

^ Good stuff. Thanks!

By the way... do any of your Easton guys have the number 33?

Not that I can think of off the top of my head....Scarface???

Damn I was way off on this last give away. I so wanted some batting gloves too but the colors are off my radar anyways. I really like Ethiers gloves. Any wordon when Easton is releasing the new batting gloves. If so are they releasing the white on white ones.

Also I could have sworn last night pedroia was wearing some new batting gloves. Some black with white trim. Anyways whoever designs these gloves they shouldget a raise or something because from all the PE batting gloves I have seen Easton is taking the cake. UnderArmour has done alright, Mizuno used to do itrarely, Nike rarely does it (only for a handfull of players), and Franklin is starting up on it with various designs.

Adam Jones in Huarache 2k4's

d84a6a41389c6db8d49ae6bf61020526-getty-80323755gf043_tb_balt.jpg

I can' tell what Yuniesky Betencourt is wearing. Fuse maybe?

capt.812eb59b2f7149e197990528f1465c4b.texas_rangers_mariners_baseball_wajb116.jpg

Shane Victorino in PE Huarache 2k4's

ef2e76fca3038bfeeee866410ae15aad-getty-80323748dh0672_brav_nats.jpg

Willie Harris. Anybody know what he's wearing?

e3d4f04836b59b2689c8b1f902078c60-getty-80323748dh1012_brav_nats.jpg

Trevor Hoffman wearing an older model of the Clippers

capt.9c698e3892ca4846917dd251f6b78fb6.astros_padres_baseball_cali112.jpg

Originally Posted by swingmanike

Damn I was way off on this last give away. I so wanted some batting gloves too but the colors are off my radar anyways. I really like Ethiers gloves. Any word on when Easton is releasing the new batting gloves. If so are they releasing the white on white ones.

Also I could have sworn last night pedroia was wearing some new batting gloves. Some black with white trim. Anyways whoever designs these gloves they should get a raise or something because from all the PE batting gloves I have seen Easton is taking the cake. UnderArmour has done alright, Mizuno used to do it rarely, Nike rarely does it (only for a handfull of players), and Franklin is starting up on it with various designs.

I will have some Dodger colored Luis Gonzalez ones up either tomorrow or next week....no requests now for them please.

The new gloves that the MLB PE gloves are based off of will be hitting stores in the next month...first day they are allowed to sell them is 5/1...theWhite/White ones are indeed being released.

Pedroia does have a Black/Black glove that has some White piping...onse very close to this are being released as well....if you want to see all six colorwaysthat we are releasing go to the www.HitMatrix.com site and click to enter the sweepstakes...when you pick out whichgloves you want that color pops up on the right hand side of the screen.

Batter's Gloves also falls into one of my categories...I will let my boss know that you think I deserve a raise! Thanks. Be on the lookout for Matt Kempwearing some new ones with the Bison logo on them...they look pretty sweet.

The logo on the Yabu spikes looks to match the one on his glove..

Back
Top Bottom