roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

I love the dudes that are saying meh and/or acting like she's nothing but a thang. I'd LOVE to see what they have had that's even remotely close to being in her realm or even remotely attractive.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Exactly. Most of these dudes are tied down by Jergens, talking about "eh, her chin"

give me a break
roll.gif

Ever heard of a little thing called an opinion?
eyes.gif

I love the dudes that get butthurt just bc we don't agree with who they think is beautiful or attractive ... give it a rest
tired.gif
Pot meet kettle. Please, this message board is notorious for nitpicking because of sharp elbows and other trivial things.

Maybe it's sarcasm? jokes? whatever it is, I already said she was a pretty woman and i would def. smash if given the chance BUT she's not in the top 3
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

I love the dudes that are saying meh and/or acting like she's nothing but a thang. I'd LOVE to see what they have had that's even remotely close to being in her realm or even remotely attractive.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Exactly. Most of these dudes are tied down by Jergens, talking about "eh, her chin"

give me a break
roll.gif

eyes.gif

I love the dudes that get butthurt just bc we don't agree with who they think is beautiful or attractive ... give it a rest
tired.gif
Pot meet kettle. Please, this message board is notorious for nitpicking because of sharp elbows and other trivial things.

Maybe it's sarcasm? jokes? whatever it is, I already said she was a pretty woman and i would def. smash if given the chance BUT she's not in the top 3
happy.gif
WHAT?!?!?!?!!!!1
Let's see your chick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alien.gif

Just kidding
laugh.gif
I was about to go off until i saw the last part

Good one
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

give me a break
roll.gif

eyes.gif

tired.gif

happy.gif
WHAT?!?!?!?!!!!1
Let's see your chick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alien.gif

Just kidding
laugh.gif
I was about to go off until i saw the last part

Good one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But... I don't expect her to be on top of everyone's list, but some dudes come with the "I wouldn't give her a second look" attitude thatis really hilarious.

Simpson, Hewitt, Aniston and this chick.
Mayer>Jeter

I think Jeter has dated her too. And even if he didn't his resume is still better.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Meh...I'd smash
eyes.gif

"Ehhh...I guess I'd smash...if I wasn't too busy that day...and I wasn't too tired...and I didn't already fap..."

grin.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom