Minka Kelly appreciation thread [PICS]

john mayer's a pimp, I remember him back in those chappelle shows
pimp.gif

I love the dudes that are saying meh and/or acting like she's nothing but a thang. I'd LOVE to see what they have had that's even remotely closeto being in her realm or even remotely attractive.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

I love the dudes that are saying meh and/or acting like she's nothing but a thang. I'd LOVE to see what they have had that's even remotely close to being in her realm or even remotely attractive.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Exactly. Most of these dudes are tied down by Jergens, talking about "eh, her chin"

give me a break
roll.gif

I <3 Minka, but too bad she probably has herpes from DJ, smh

Edit: Google her name and look at the 1st image
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I <3 Minka, but too bad she probably has herpes from DJ, smh

Edit: Google her name and look at the 1st image
eek.gif

Thank you
eek.gif

I've loved her since the first episode of Friday Night Lights.

One of my favorites.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I love the dudes that are saying meh and/or acting like she's nothing but a thang. I'd LOVE to see what they have had that's even remotely close to being in her realm or even remotely attractive.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Exactly. Most of these dudes are tied down by Jergens, talking about "eh, her chin"

give me a break
roll.gif

Ever heard of a little thing called an opinion?
eyes.gif

I love the dudes that get butthurt just bc we don't agree with who they think is beautiful or attractive ... give it a rest
tired.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

give me a break
roll.gif

Ever heard of a little thing called an opinion?
eyes.gif

I love the dudes that get butthurt just bc we don't agree with who they think is beautiful or attractive ... give it a rest
tired.gif
Pot meet kettle. Please, this message board is notorious for nitpicking because of sharp elbows and other trivial things.

Back
Top Bottom