Mindhunter Vol. Another great netflix joint

MakeNTGreatAgain

Supporter
Got hooked with the first episode.
Now im Barely on episode 3 and its getting better and better.

Its about two fbi agents learning more about how killers think. Takes place in the 60s/70s if im not mistaken.

I enjoyed it a lot. The dialogue was great. Which is kind of necessary given the dialogue driven style.

One of the top shows on Netflix... also its a David Fincher production. True crime genre at its best IMO

Got hooked with the first episode.
Now im Barely on episode 3 and its getting better and better.

Its about two fbi agents learning more about how killers think. Takes place in the 60s/70s if im not mistaken.
What hooked you about the show? The acting, the story, or something else?

I finished a couple of weeks ago. Was into to more the first half. It was enjoyable but i could have lived without it lol. I don't remember much about it anymore. Other than the big dude being creepy af and that the main character can't act being straight lol.

Started watching this. 3 eps in. Went back and read up on a Ed Kemper a little bit. Dude crimes were horrific to say the least.

This series was on the verge of greatness.

What irked me is how all of a sudden Holden is mad arrogant and got such a big ego in the last few dps with the reckless **** he was doing and after he got caught. Son was power tripping HARD :lol:

Took away from the mystique of the show a bit.

Is this like the LL Cool J movie Mindhunters? Cuz that movie was awesome. Especially when the leader gets frozen and shatters to death right in the beginning lol.

Real picture of Kemper with the FBI agents

ri6v201mu8tz.jpg

liked mindhunter, anything david fincher is great to me. but just like house of cards, you notice when an episode isnt by fincher. but overall its great. it will be crazy if they feature someone like manson

Dude that plays Keller is in Umbrella Academy.

He has a career just off of listening to him talk. His voice can draw you in and make almost w/e he's talking about sound interesting.

Back
Top Bottom