MILLIONAIRE HIPSTER RUNS OVER BEAT COPS FOOT WITH FERRARI IN SOHO

Yall watch the video again. Look how the cop just purposely gets in front of the car once he notices the driver is leaving. He knows he can drive away.

he didnt get his foot ran over.

Got in front trying to stop his from driving off.

Lame *** dude.

That cop was hating hardddddd...
You dont smack the window of his car like that. He has the right to drive off. The Cop did not get his foot ran over. The Guy stopped. The Cop just tried making a scene because he thought it was rude for his to drive off on him.
is it legal? Yes.
The cop didn't cuff him for driving away. Did you guys hear that at all?? NO!
The cop did it because he said assualt on a officer.
The cop smacked his window. Threw him up against his ferrari. Than leaned all over his car.
Like c'mon... he purposely did that.
P**** A** cops. I cant stand them.

Highlighted so everyone can see this asinine comment.

That was a cool cop. He would have been dead in Houston. That was assault on a peace officer. HPD would have sent hot lead through his glass.

After looking at the vid again Im not sure if he really got his foot ran over. He seemed to be reaching. It does seem he was trying to leave. this can be played so many ways.

Last edited:
If i'm driving a Ferrari .. i'll prolly be like **** your tickets.. my dog will pay that **** and drove off afterwards

the police looks gassed after he pulled the kid out of the car :lol:

:rofl:

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/08/22/nyc-cop-whose-foot-was-run-over-by-ferrari-driver-reportedly-fil/

Like I said in my first post in this thread, the driver was totally wrong for attempting to drive off but that cop is faking that ****. His foot didnt get run over, at best it was caught in between the tire and street. Then when this dude saw the cameras, he put the razzie (because it was **** and not even a good attempt) award winning performance on. Started that ******** limping. He's probably collecting workers comp and got plenty of MRI's and Xrays already while sitting on his *** at home. Now he's trying to milk some more money out of this situation.

As said, the driver was wrong but this cop is a prime example as to why people cannot stand the NYPD. He gives the good ones a bad name.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/08/22/nyc-cop-whose-foot-was-run-over-by-ferrari-driver-reportedly-fil/
Like I said in my first post in this thread, the driver was totally wrong for attempting to drive off but that cop is faking that ****. His foot didnt get run over, at best it was caught in between the tire and street. Then when this dude saw the cameras, he put the razzie (because it was **** and not even a good attempt) award winning performance on. Started that ******** limping. He's probably collecting workers comp and got plenty of MRI's and Xrays already while sitting on his *** at home. Now he's trying to milk some more money out of this situation.
As said, the driver was wrong but this cop is a prime example as to why people cannot stand the NYPD. He gives the good ones a bad name.

**** that cop. 10 mil?? **** him. I hope he doesn't see one penny.

I understand dude was being a dummy but goddamn. Cop is just trying to take advantage of the situation. :smh:

I'm slowly starting to realize why I take year long breaks from NT...

A lot of you are just morons. Period.

I can't wait until you NEED a cop. Yeah there are a lot of jerk cops out there, but MOST are just normal people with a crappy job and families to go home to. Show some damn respect.

Bottom line, if a cop tells you NOT TO MOVE, you don't move. We give them the authority for this. If people were more cooperative with the law the majority of these things WILL NOT HAPPEN.

wise up people.
You must be running for a political position.
That officer saw an opportunity to get some PTO and was like lemme put my foot under this car.
According to the report, the August 4 SoHo incident left the 34-year-old officer with "a swollen foot and bruising." Recio continued, "I believe he deliberately drove towards me with an intent to hurt me." Recio is suing for personal injury and says he has not been able to work since the incident.
How predictable these cops are
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom