MILLIONAIRE HIPSTER RUNS OVER BEAT COPS FOOT WITH FERRARI IN SOHO

the cop let dude into his car, lets him start his engine and then clearly moved his foot infront of the car. he knew what he was doing.
and you guys are defending him?
mean.gif

and no i dont hate cops. but these traffic cops in NY are a bunch of scheming jerks. if u were from here you would know.
If you were from here you would know that's not a traffic cop. Traffic cops have different colored shirts and hats from that of beat cops.

Not surprised this thread got derailed with:

-Racism claims. Not surprised JD was one of them.

-Claims of hating because he's rich. I worked in SoHo and I've seen cars from Maserati to Ford get ticketed. He didn't get ticketed because of his social status. If the NYPD wants to make that assaulting an officer charge stick he'll wish he had just taken the ticket.

Last edited:

-Claims of hating because he's rich. I worked in SoHo and I've seen cars from Maserati to Ford get ticketed. He didn't get ticketed because of his social status. If the NYPD wants to make that assaulting an officer charge stick he'll wish he had just taken the ticket.
THIS

If you were from here you would know that's not a traffic cop. Traffic cops have different colored shirts and hats from that of beat cops.

-Racism claims. Not surprised JD was one of them.

yeh u right. they do have different uniforms. typed that 4am in the morning wasnt thinking right |I

but you know what i mean.

after re-watching the video that is an Italia Spider the engine in the back doesnt have a see through window 

and at the end you can clearly see lines on the roof indicating that its a hardtop convertible 

A cop couldn't care less if he was giving a kia or a Ferrari a parking ticket. At the end of the day they're all the same when he's trying to make quota

I don't think any cop would have responded another way. There aren't any peaceful ways to confront someone running over your foot after repeated warnings.

I wouldn't be surprised if dude sues NYPD for 'excessive force". He should have faked an injury and requested medical attention, not the cop.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if dude sues NYPD for 'excessive force". He shouldn't faked injury and requested medical attention, not the cop.
roll.gif
yall dudes look for every possible angle.  On what grounds does he have to sue the NYPD after he ran over dude's foot?  LOL. 

Dude deserved to be dragged outta his car for that.  Don't know what he was thinking. 

:lol:

Okay, I'm sorry, but I love the guy that is walking the background and just stops to see this crazy situation, just takes out his phone and starts recording. :rofl:

E
[QUOTE url="/t/502343/millionaire-hipster-runs-over-beat-cops-foot-with-ferrari-in-soho/150#post_16098502"]
god damn you must have no friends.

first trying to call something fake.
now saying you have to look a certain way and dress a certain way or else your fake driving a ferrari. :stoneface: if you got that money you can look how you want

Most Ferrari drivers I've seen (at least in the Bay Area) are dudes who dress like their entire wardrobe came from the Target clearance rack. Plus, why would you go through all that? Looking like you don't give a @#$@ hopping out of Ferrari in bball shorts and flip flops>>>>>>>>>>>>>looking like you're trying too hard by wearing a tux every time you get in your car

:stoneface:  Man shut the ...

First of all Ferrari is a LUXURY VEHICLE, so to some extent (if not all) the whole purpose of the car is prestige. Secondly ***a5in11 for you to point out "you must have no friends" indicates you're a person that tries to impress others to feel like you "belong"...if you have money you can look like you want? :lol:  ...ok

Who you hanging around in a Ferrari 458? Certainly NO ONE in the hood (especially in NYC).  You're not hanging around ANYONE 25+ years old wearing basketball shorts hopping out your Ferrari. It displays you have NO REAL destination, order, or relevancy to ANYONE that matters with that attitude, no one GOAL ORIENTED is jumping out a Ferrari in Target clothes....that I can promise you.

[/QUOTE]
[/quote]

Enzo Ferrari stood for da COMPLETE opposite of this. He didnt want his cars to be

Vehicles to pretentious snobs and valued for just branding...he was a performance guy.

I wouldn't be surprised if dude sues NYPD for 'excessive force". He should have faked an injury and requested medical attention, not the cop.

:rofl: yall dudes look for every possible angle.  On what grounds does he have to sue the NYPD after he ran over dude's foot?  LOL. 

Dude deserved to be dragged outta his car for that.  Don't know what he was thinking. 

I'm not saying he has a legitimate cause to file a suit, but I have read/heard of ridiculous lawsuits being filed and won, and they seem to be brought up by dudes who think they run over cops because they drive a 300K car.

I'm just saying.

The cop was clearly in the wrong for sticking his foot under the car on purpose. You have the right to drive away when someone is writing a non-moving violation. I hope the NYPD gets sued major, they had no right treating dude like that with no just cause.

The cop was clearly in the wrong for sticking his foot under the car on purpose. You have the right to drive away when someone is writing a non-moving violation. I hope the NYPD gets sued major, they had no right treating dude like that with no just cause.

I mean clearly right.. He was only illegal parked clearly. The cop was clearly not finished writing the ticket, so letting the car drive away was the right thing to do for the cop, clearly. I mean, they had NO right to treat dude like that, even after he tried to drive away with the cop standing in front of his car. In YOLO vs. New York, it clearly states a cop has no right to step in front of an illegally parked car that tries to drive off to avoid getting a ticket. And if a perp does try to drive off, and the cop gets assaulted by way of the vehicle, it shall still be the cops fault. Clearly.

I mean clearly right.. He was only illegal parked clearly. The cop was clearly not finished writing the ticket, so letting the car drive away was the right thing to do for the cop, clearly. I mean, they had NO right to treat dude like that, even after he tried to drive away with the cop standing in front of his car. In YOLO vs. New York, it clearly states a cop has no right to step in front of an illegally parked car that tries to drive off to avoid getting a ticket. And if a perp does try to drive off, and the cop gets assaulted by way of the vehicle, it shall still be the cops fault. Clearly.
So getting a parking violation makes you a perp??? You have the complete right to drive away at any moment during the ticket. I swear suckers on here don't mind their rights being taken away. He stuck his foot in front of the car on purpose, and still didn't get his foot run over and faked the injury. 

So getting a parking violation makes you a perp??? You have the complete right to drive away at any moment during the ticket. I swear suckers on here don't mind their rights being taken away. He stuck his foot in front of the car on purpose, and still didn't get his foot run over and faked the injury. 
Can you explain to me how you're within the law to drive away when a police officer is issuing you a ticket?  Makes ZERO sense. 

That officer saw an opportunity to get some PTO and was like lemme put my foot under this car.

Can you explain to me how you're within the law to drive away when a police officer is issuing you a ticket?  Makes ZERO sense. 
People do it all the time, the ticket is just mailed to you. This is a parking/non-moving violation which is not issued towards the driver. If he had been pulled over, that would be another story.

Back
Top Bottom