Miley Cyrus not so little anymore. (RIPPING A BONG) VIDEO

Originally Posted by Pysch

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Video is up on TMZ, they say it's salvia.
worst than bud imo. even though it's still legal. it makes ppl trip as if they were tripping on acid

yea i dont get why its legal then?

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

This is what happens to your kids when you make them in to child superstars. Plus that divorce her parents are going through won't help her situation at all. Yes....sex tape soon along with doing white lines and then going to Celebrity Rehab.

Fixed.

This is what happens to your kids when you make them in to child superstars. Plus that divorce her parents are going through won't help her situation at all. Yes....sex tape soon along with doing white lines and then going to Celebrity Rehab.

Fixed.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Fixed.

Seriously, I bet most of the people in here have smoked before. Were you also a child superstar?

Fixed.

Seriously, I bet most of the people in here have smoked before. Were you also a child superstar?

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Fixed.

The difference is she is a celebrity and unfortunately has that responsibility of being a model citizen to kids that are fans of hers. Most child stars are known to go down this path and the worst thing about it is they take it to that next level that even the average kid that smokes weed won't go to. We've all heard the stories before and that is why I am making that assumption that she could go down this path that leads to destruction.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Fixed.

The difference is she is a celebrity and unfortunately has that responsibility of being a model citizen to kids that are fans of hers. Most child stars are known to go down this path and the worst thing about it is they take it to that next level that even the average kid that smokes weed won't go to. We've all heard the stories before and that is why I am making that assumption that she could go down this path that leads to destruction.

When she started cackling with her mouth wide open, tell me yall wasn't thinking YO BO VICE, HOLD HER DOWN WHILE I DO SOMTHIN.

I was.

When she started cackling with her mouth wide open, tell me yall wasn't thinking YO BO VICE, HOLD HER DOWN WHILE I DO SOMTHIN.

I was.

Originally Posted by JustTheTip

she probably has a card for that weed.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PARTY IN THE USA!!!!

WHO REMEMBERS THESE PICS!!!?!!??
0606mileygay05.jpg

FLAPS
23wd8j.png
pretty sure those are *** cheeks, comrade

flame me if im wrong

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PARTY IN THE USA!!!!

0606mileygay05.jpg

FLAPS
23wd8j.png

flame me if im wrong

Originally Posted by jhobson5

LimeGreen95s wrote:
WOW whom ever released it is wrong you don't do that to a "friend"

Thats pretty wrong of her friend. Guaranteed she sold that video for like $5000. Sad celebs cant trust a soul
the camera-girls comments then suddenly the video tape is stolen and on tmz... cold blooded
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

LimeGreen95s wrote:
WOW whom ever released it is wrong you don't do that to a "friend"

Thats pretty wrong of her friend. Guaranteed she sold that video for like $5000. Sad celebs cant trust a soul
the camera-girls comments then suddenly the video tape is stolen and on tmz... cold blooded
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PARTY IN THE USA!!!!

FLAPS
23wd8j.png

flame me if im wrong
Upon further review, it appears to be $$$ meat. No roast beef.

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PARTY IN THE USA!!!!

FLAPS
23wd8j.png

flame me if im wrong
Upon further review, it appears to be $$$ meat. No roast beef.

smh at none of those dudes puttin in work

Miley- omg is that Liam?!!

Me- Ya its me babe *proceed to makeout*

smh at none of those dudes puttin in work

Miley- omg is that Liam?!!

Me- Ya its me babe *proceed to makeout*

In 3 minutes she got so much hotter. She got railed out last night for sure.

In 3 minutes she got so much hotter. She got railed out last night for sure.

Back
Top Bottom