Miley Cyrus not so little anymore. (RIPPING A BONG) VIDEO

Her reaction was actually pretty consistent with someone who has smoked salvia. Once when I smoked it I literally saw everything melting in from of my eyes....and at the time it was the funniest thing I had ever seen.

Her reaction was actually pretty consistent with someone who has smoked salvia. Once when I smoked it I literally saw everything melting in from of my eyes....and at the time it was the funniest thing I had ever seen.

This is what happens to your kids when you make them in to child superstars. Plus that divorce her parents are going through won't help her situation at all. Yes....sex tape soon along with doing white lines and then going to Celebrity Rehab.

This is what happens to your kids when you make them in to child superstars. Plus that divorce her parents are going through won't help her situation at all. Yes....sex tape soon along with doing white lines and then going to Celebrity Rehab.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Video is up on TMZ, they say it's salvia.
worst than bud imo. even though it's still legal. it makes ppl trip as if they were tripping on acid

worst than bud imo. even though it's still legal. it makes ppl trip as if they were tripping on acid

30t6p3b.gif
@ the person leaking this

Originally Posted by Pysch

yea i dont get why its legal then?

Back
Top Bottom