Miley Cyrus not so little anymore. (RIPPING A BONG) VIDEO

I feel like she wanted to get exposed..if I was a celeb doing that +!++ I wouldn't have ANYBODY recording me.

I feel like she wanted to get exposed..if I was a celeb doing that +!++ I wouldn't have ANYBODY recording me.

the box looks mighty tasty in those bikini pics on her vacation

straight Tony the Tiger GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

the box looks mighty tasty in those bikini pics on her vacation

straight Tony the Tiger GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

LOL y'all serious? She's probably got over 20 mil in the bank right now. Obviously she's been trying to shed her "child star" image. So who gives a %#*? She's living it up, it's what I would be doing, and I'm sure what most of NT would be doing if they were young and set for life.

Now if I had a daughter, I'd be damned if I let her view Cyrus as a role model. But that's a different story.
laugh.gif

LOL y'all serious? She's probably got over 20 mil in the bank right now. Obviously she's been trying to shed her "child star" image. So who gives a %#*? She's living it up, it's what I would be doing, and I'm sure what most of NT would be doing if they were young and set for life.

Now if I had a daughter, I'd be damned if I let her view Cyrus as a role model. But that's a different story.
laugh.gif

uh that had to be the fakest high i have ever seen... homegirl that was recroding was thinking money in the bank the whole time.. she sounded like a paparazzi photographer.

uh that had to be the fakest high i have ever seen... homegirl that was recroding was thinking money in the bank the whole time.. she sounded like a paparazzi photographer.

When it comes to drugs and sex we Americans are immature, adolescent at best. Only in America is it a "scandal" when the President occasionally got oral sex from some ugly girl or the World's best Golfer has a a few girls on the side and only in America is it even news that a 24 year old Olympian would smoke Marijuana or an 18 year old celebrity would smoke Salvia.

Salvia is an amazing subsatnce, it allows a person to have the life affirming epiphanies of acid and mushrooms with having to commmiting to hours of having one;s mind being drastically altered. If mushrooms are a pschyadelic marathon, Salvia is a sprint and during this sprint I managed to confront Satan, meet my Visigothic ancestors, meet God and understand the role each person plays in the spontaneous orders. 

The fact that young people enjoy it, even famous young people is not news worthy IMO.

When it comes to drugs and sex we Americans are immature, adolescent at best. Only in America is it a "scandal" when the President occasionally got oral sex from some ugly girl or the World's best Golfer has a a few girls on the side and only in America is it even news that a 24 year old Olympian would smoke Marijuana or an 18 year old celebrity would smoke Salvia.

Salvia is an amazing subsatnce, it allows a person to have the life affirming epiphanies of acid and mushrooms with having to commmiting to hours of having one;s mind being drastically altered. If mushrooms are a pschyadelic marathon, Salvia is a sprint and during this sprint I managed to confront Satan, meet my Visigothic ancestors, meet God and understand the role each person plays in the spontaneous orders. 

The fact that young people enjoy it, even famous young people is not news worthy IMO.

Regardless of the fact, this is devastating to the kids that look up to her.
My girls youngest daughter seen this last night, and she was sad for the rest of the night.
30t6p3b.gif

Regardless of the fact, this is devastating to the kids that look up to her.
My girls youngest daughter seen this last night, and she was sad for the rest of the night.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

was the devil in a chrysler lebaron? also bs

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

was the devil in a chrysler lebaron? also bs

Back
Top Bottom