MIKE VICK RE-SIGNS WITH NIKE FOR ENDORSEMENT DEAL!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by kash55

I find it odd how you guys about how this criminal is making many more millions. It's one thing to say that he needs a second chance at football/career, it's another thing to be celebrating the fact that he will make millions just for wearing a shoe.
Isnt he getting millions just for throwing a pigskin? Shut up
laugh.gif

I'm sure it'll help when/if he uses some of that money towards fixing his image. We'll see...

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Op this is going to sound...lmao. But are you the dude from ******** with the braids you look just like him! SMH @ myself

whats does "OP" mean??
OP = Original Poster

Bang Bros
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by biggatree

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If I were Vick, I would not have because they were the first ones to drop him from his endorsement deals.

But business has a funny way of working.
I don't know about that. If I was in Vick's place, I would sign any company's endorsement contract. I'm a little surprised any organization is still willing to pay him to use his name after all of this.

On a side note, when's Vick starting up "the ring" again. I have a couple of stacks I want to double.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
2452.gif

I CAN'T BREATHE!
roll.gif

I find it odd how you guys about how this criminal is making many more millions. It's one thing to say that he needs a second chance at football/career, it's another thing to be celebrating the fact that he will make millions just for wearing a shoe.

What are you talking about man? There is nothing wrong with people/companies supporting him. He is a super athlete after all and he has a large fan base. Instead of people getting offended everytime they see a person sportin' his shoes/jerseys etc they need to relax and worry about %%#% they can control. Like instead of donating a bag a dog food to an animal shelter everytime he gets tackled or protesting against Vick in the streets just shut the %$%+ up and go pay some bills or somethin'. Take care of your family or somethin' damn. Life is already too hard to be worrying about other people and all that @$*%+$%+. You betta blow it out or you will go crazy. "You betta blow that %%#% out" - Jamie Foxx
pimp.gif
^^^ Somebody post the link. I'm at work so I can't
Since 1998, PETA has opted to "put down" 21,339 adoptable dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens instead of finding homes for them.
PETA's "Animal Record" report for 2008, filed with the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, shows that the animal rights group killed 95 percent of the dogs and cats in its care last year. During all of 2008, PETA found adoptive homes for just seven pets.

Just seven animals -- out of the 2,216 it took in.

Why aint ppl *****in about this????

Vick
pimp.gif

It's bittersweet that I'm rootin for him since he plays for the Eagles and I'm a Cowboys fan
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by notoriousPAT

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Sweet, need some new vicks to wear with my Jordan Olympic Jersey

dont u mean the other way around?

i dont even get what ya mean when ya say vick jersey and sum 7s
The greatest outfit of all time.
Vick jersey+Olympic 7s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

honestly this whole dog fighting thing is the best thing that could of happened to him. Hes getting more media than ever.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

What are you talking about man? There is nothing wrong with people/companies supporting him. He is a super athlete after all and he has a large fan base. Instead of people getting offended everytime they see a person sportin' his shoes/jerseys etc they need to relax and worry about %%#% they can control. Like instead of donating a bag a dog food to an animal shelter everytime he gets tackled or protesting against Vick in the streets just shut the %$%+ up and go pay some bills or somethin'. Take care of your family or somethin' damn. Life is already too hard to be worrying about other people and all that @$*%+$%+. You betta blow it out or you will go crazy. "You betta blow that %%#% out" - Jamie Foxx
pimp.gif
Since 1998, PETA has opted to "put down" 21,339 adoptable dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens instead of finding homes for them.
PETA's "Animal Record" report for 2008, filed with the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, shows that the animal rights group killed 95 percent of the dogs and cats in its care last year. During all of 2008, PETA found adoptive homes for just seven pets.

Yeah, because putting unclaimed animals down in shelters (which is done regularly) is in essence the same things as fighting and torturinganimals.
smh.gif

...and Nike stated that they did not sign a new deal with Vick......

Nike issued a statement saying that Nike has only agreed to supply product to Vick, as it does with "a number of athletes who are not under contract with Nike." (Vick's agents have not immediately returned a call for comments.) The NFL requires its players to wear Reebok apparel unless they have relationships with other brands. To ensure that Nike's product is represented on the field, the company has informal relationships with many NFL players. - Forbes

Originally Posted by habib77fm

honestly this whole dog fighting thing is the best thing that could of happened to him. Hes getting more media than ever.

Yeah, who cares that he had to spend 2 years in prison and lost millions of dollars!!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

pimp.gif

Yeah, because putting unclaimed animals down in shelters (which is done regularly) is in essence the same things as fighting and torturing animals.
smh.gif

But PETA is like the neighborhood church lady. Be preachin all up in somebody's face but blowin green and hittin the club every Friday nightdroppin it. Perpetratin. Idc what u think is justifiable 7/2,216 is not a good look no matter how u sugarcoat it.

But for NIKE to supply him is semi-reniggin on what they said in from jump. Why supply bull in any way if u aint wanna rock w/ him? Stupid if u ask me. Theythirsty for that money

They bail on you until you become profitable again. I bet if McNabb wasn't hurt it wouldn't have happened. But enough negative talk. Good for Vick!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom