MIKE VICK RE-SIGNS WITH NIKE FOR ENDORSEMENT DEAL!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
laugh.gif

but yea good look for Vick.
pimp.gif

I find it odd how you guys about how this criminal is making many more millions. It's one thing to say that he needs a second chance at football/career,it's another thing to be celebrating the fact that he will make millions just for wearing a shoe.

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by biggatree

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If I were Vick, I would not have because they were the first ones to drop him from his endorsement deals.

But business has a funny way of working.
I don't know about that. If I was in Vick's place, I would sign any company's endorsement contract. I'm a little surprised any organization is still willing to pay him to use his name after all of this.

On a side note, when's Vick starting up "the ring" again. I have a couple of stacks I want to double.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
2452.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

You know Nike saw all the money Reebok was making

6d6345e8881cb51b5fc53251088d51491e162d.jpg

9a714889b15f328eee30de16fc3db24834edf7.gif

9a41594c6ddb8708a4070ae0a9a2bdb23e75fa9.gif

I saw those broads on the news during Vick's preseason return.

JR5

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Op this is going to sound...lmao. But are you the dude from ******** with the braids you look just like him! SMH @ myself

whats does "OP" mean??

it mean original poster

I'm glad all you losers who make vick into a martyr will make nike rich again, even though they dragged your boy through the mud.

Originally Posted by kash55

I find it odd how you guys about how this criminal is making many more millions. It's one thing to say that he needs a second chance at football/career, it's another thing to be celebrating the fact that he will make millions just for wearing a shoe.

What are you talking about man? There is nothing wrong with people/companies supporting him. He is a super athlete after all and he has a large fan base.Instead of people getting offended everytime they see a person sportin' his shoes/jerseys etc they need to relax and worry about %%#% they can control.Like instead of donating a bag a dog food to an animal shelter everytime he gets tackled or protesting against Vick in the streets just shut the %$%+ up and gopay some bills or somethin'. Take care of your family or somethin' damn. Life is already too hard to be worrying about other people and all that@$*%+$%+. You betta blow it out or you will go crazy. "You betta blow that %%#% out" - Jamie Foxx
pimp.gif
^^^ Somebody post the link. I'm at work soI can't

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Op this is going to sound...lmao. But are you the dude from ******** with the braids you look just like him! SMH @ myself

whats does "OP" mean??

lmaooooooooo ok now it makes sence...... & nah im now
frown.gif
lol i couldalways dream......

I find it odd how you guys about how this criminal is making many more millions. It's one thing to say that he needs a second chance at football/career, it's another thing to be celebrating the fact that he will make millions just for wearing a shoe.
Isnt he getting millions just for throwing a pigskin? Shut up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Isnt he getting millions just for throwing a pigskin? Shut up
laugh.gif

Thank you

Yet another reason I rock Nike only. I'm happy they gave him a second chance. I just pray he does nothing to blow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom