Mike Greenberg should be fired today for this @%%%

Its Martin Luther "*!+!%" day huh???????
mad.gif

How can you get $*+@ and King mixed up? So many racist people on this earth, he should get fired for that bs.
smh.gif

Yah, of course it's effed up. Terrible impression to make.

Who knows what he really feels like inside, but it's way outta bounds to call for his head.

Just saw this on worldstar, theres no way he shouldnt be fired..i'd have pretty much no respect for ESPN if
they fail to do something about this

im sayin tho..
laugh.gif
this is mad awkward ... like how does that slip outta your mouth

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Just saw this on worldstar, theres no way he shouldnt be fired..i'd have pretty much no respect for ESPN if
Hes been on the air with ESPN for over 10 years now... ESPN and Greenberg will likely release a statement apologizing for the mistake but heshould NOT be terminated for this mistake. As far as I know, he has absolutely no blemishes on his record in terms of saying inappropriate things on air.

We're talking about Mike Greenberg here, not Rush Limbaugh...

What's your criteria for demanding ESPN to fire him - that he said it on purpose and with intent?

That's pretty much the only way he could get fired.

Perhaps he or ESPN could offer an apology for his ACCIDENTAL slip, but demanding more than that is simply knee jerk.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Hes been on the air with ESPN for over 10 years now... ESPN and Greenberg will likely release a statement apologizing for the mistake but he should NOT be terminated for this mistake. As far as I know, he has absolutely no blemishes on his record in terms of saying inappropriate things on air.

We're talking about Mike Greenberg here, not Rush Limbaugh...
But we talking about the word !#%# towards Martin Luther King. He is the one who took AfricanAmericans out of slavery He help make everyone treated equally yet Mike calling him a !#%#? He is a racist guy who can call MLK a !#%# and doesn'tget fired? No, they can find another Mike but I'm not fond of the !#%# word because it's offensive term to the African American community.
smh.gif

You really think hes "calling MLK" that name? If you think that he would knowingly put his career on the line to make a ridiculous comment like thatthen id be led to believe that you are as ignorant as you claim Greenberg to be.

Greenberg shouldn't be fired or have to apologize for a slip of the tongue that some dude wants to reach about and call racist. Absurd.

So if Stephen A Smith says "Cracker" or "Honkey" on air, directed at someone white, he does not get fired???? Please..........

MLK did not take African Americans out of slavery, what are you talking about? It was definitely slip of the tongue and something that was swirling around inhis mind. He does have an unblemished record as far as I know, and he will not be fired by ESPN. He will read an on air apology on the next Mike & Mikeshow and that will be that.

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

damn dude made a mistake. i wouldn't fire him
Saying @#%@ is not a nice term to say especially at MLK dude.
Not enough to fire him.

cmoneymontana wrote:
So if Stephen A Smith says "Cracker" or "Honkey" on air, directed at someone white, he does not get fired???? Please..........
You don't see any difference with your scenario and this one? Don't try think too hard about that or your head might explode.

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

MLK did not take African Americans out of slavery, what are you talking about? It was definitely slip of the tongue and something that was swirling around in his mind. He does have an unblemished record as far as I know, and he will not be fired by ESPN. He will read an on air apology on the next Mike & Mike show and that will be that.

My bad on that part I meant he like made everyone be treated equal.

How the hell is this reaching? It actually came out of his mouth, garbage. Im not sayin dude should be fired, but it needs to be dealt with.

Back
Top Bottom