Mike Greenberg(from ESPN) should be fired Today for this.....

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by haiti5

im sorry but..

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Sighfur

honest mistake

he stumbled over the previous "oo" sound from "Luther" and rushed into "King"

and i think he caught himself before he can even pronounce the "n" sound in the mistaken word

lol your white aren't u? tryna analyze and save him hahaha
im not white kiddo....

it does not just Happen... but whatever I know we all make mistakes but not THAT mistake on THIS day. ##@$ that yall tryna save dude. He could called dude a%##!+* and some of yall would be saying off he meant to segway into talking about Tiger and the N from the previous sentence reflected from his right cheek,causing a spastic reaction to his tongue... IM NOT BUYING IT. Dude prolly bet some of his friends he could get away with it. Dude didn't even apalogize

Originally Posted by Sighfur

honest mistake

he stumbled over the previous "oo" sound from "Luther" and rushed into "King"

and i think he caught himself before he can even pronounce the "n" sound in the mistaken word

lol your white aren't u? tryna analyze and save him hahaha

4,000+ posts and still ignorant assumptions consume you.

roll.gif

What a shame.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

are you kidding me? that is a major reach. That was another freudian slip. That doesn't even count as racist really... raccoons are some of the smartestcreatures on god's green earth so he's actually... your reaching, your, your.... it was an honest....

ah $+@# you got us....

that white man is smooooooooth aint he. I see what he did there
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Trust, posting thousands of times on NT is not the remedy for ignorance.

whatever. no one on this board is in a position to question my intelligence, integrity, or maturity. I'm just sick of people OF ANY ETHNICITY doing %%@#like this and everybody standing up and saying "Oh no wait, it's not what you think itIS!!! This isn't that. Ummm Look that way!"

I'm not spending anymore of this day talking about this bull %%@#. off that

whatever. I'm just sick of people doing $++# like this and everybody standing up and saying "Oh no wait, it's not what you think it IS!!! Ummm Look that way!"

I'm not spending anymore of this day talking about this bull $++#. off that

eek.gif

Well thank goodness
smile.gif

whatever. no one on this board is in a position to question my intelligence, integrity, or maturity. I'm just sick of people OF ANY ETHNICITY doing %%@# like this and everybody standing up and saying "Oh no wait, it's not what you think it IS!!! This isn't that. Ummm Look that way!"

I'm not spending anymore of this day talking about this bull %%@#. off that

You ever broadcasted something before? It took me a year or two to even become decent at it. Speaking quickly, concisely, and clearly to millions of listeners(Greeny, not me) is harder than you think. Slip-ups happen.

Damn....I think it was just a slip up.

It don't look good on his part though..

Back
Top Bottom