Mike Greenberg(from ESPN) should be fired Today for this.....

Is he Reaching? Thats !*#%%$ up. F Mike Greenberg. The two words not even CLOSE to each other

I truely believe that sometimes like *$#@ Gregory said "god messes with ya mind" and makes you say things sometimes to show who you really are

I don't see anything funny either, especially TODAY!!!!

So if Stephen A Smith says "Cracker" or "Honkey" on air, directed at someone white, he does not get fired???? Please..........

Dudes a regular Jimmy the greek. Maybe not that bad, but thats a terrible thing to say on the man's holiday

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I don't see anything funny either, especially TODAY!!!!

So if Stephen A Smith says "Cracker" or "Honkey" on air, directed at someone white, he does not get fired???? Please..........

Thing is it was a slip of the tongue and was not directed at anyone so the comparison makes no sense.

indifferent.gif
You really had to post this in multiple forums?

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Probably an honest mistake. son just better be glad kanye wasn't in the building.

That's the problem. Usually gaffes are the result of subconscious thoughts or words that you use frequently except at work.

Therefore.............

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

People really get offended that easily?

Please.
its the united states, remember?
eyes.gif

but still....
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dunno how dude is gonna get offended at this vid, but not say #%+% when 99.9% (save for the honey vids
laugh.gif
) of the crap they post on WSHH is offensive toblack folks...

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

honest mistake

coming from a black guy
Word. We all know Mike and Mike are some good guys.

word. I watch the very often and their "views" on certain subjects have never made me think they were Racist.

this is silly.

Its obviously a mistake but so is saying the f word when speaking about a homosexual. Its like he was thinking about it during the commercial and he slipped
laugh.gif

honest mistake

he stumbled over the previous "oo" sound from "Luther" and rushed into "King"

and i think he caught himself before he can even pronounce the "n" sound in the mistaken word

Originally Posted by Sighfur

honest mistake

and i think he caught himself before he can even pronounce the "n" sound in the mistaken word

lol your white aren't u? tryna analyze and save him hahaha

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Sighfur

honest mistake

lol your white aren't u? tryna analyze and save him hahaha

Multiple black people have already posted in this thread "saving" him....

whats the point of even arguin this? if you felt he intentionally did that, DO NOT WATCH HIM.

I swear i hate some of this racist "stuff" that comes up.

All yall sayin an honest mistake are really that stupid. There is no #@%!#% way that u should be able to mix King w/ **%#, no way whatsoever. It just goes toshow what mindset he was in when he sayin it. It's like u wanna write yes but u thinkin bout sayin no so u write no instead of yes.

Back
Top Bottom