Miguel "All I Want Is You" Album

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

he was better off just copying the choreography from the vid already posted in here...

they he keep putting his 4 ft tall #*+ in those weird outfits with huge collars...

I seriously think he's the one doing all of this ( weird outfits and stupid Geordi LaForge eyewear ). I think he's still in the process of finding himself.  As long as the music is still there I could care less. I just wanted to see a simple video that expressed being in love with your lady. "So put your pretty little hand in mine"

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

he was better off just copying the choreography from the vid already posted in here...

they he keep putting his 4 ft tall #*+ in those weird outfits with huge collars...

I seriously think he's the one doing all of this ( weird outfits and stupid Geordi LaForge eyewear ). I think he's still in the process of finding himself.  As long as the music is still there I could care less. I just wanted to see a simple video that expressed being in love with your lady. "So put your pretty little hand in mine"

well his people need to tell him that look is not poppin...guys dont care but it kinda sucks the looks dont match the voice...

i agree a simple video would have been better...

well his people need to tell him that look is not poppin...guys dont care but it kinda sucks the looks dont match the voice...

i agree a simple video would have been better...

I just heard the full version of Overload on youtube today, too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

was thinking of looking into this album, i really liked that song with j. cole

will look into it for sure now, thanks #nt fam

was thinking of looking into this album, i really liked that song with j. cole

will look into it for sure now, thanks #nt fam

Damn I was dead asleep. After hearing All I Want is You with Cole and now Sure Thing with Pusha, im sold on this dude and gotta check the album. Both of those songs are actual certified hits
pimp.gif

Damn I was dead asleep. After hearing All I Want is You with Cole and now Sure Thing with Pusha, im sold on this dude and gotta check the album. Both of those songs are actual certified hits
pimp.gif

Vixen is my joint, put it down on my girl to that.
Son is heavily underrated, looking forward to his next project

Vixen is my joint, put it down on my girl to that.
Son is heavily underrated, looking forward to his next project

Back
Top Bottom