Miguel "All I Want Is You" Album

Granted i've had these songs for a long time this album is very good collectively.

Granted i've had these songs for a long time this album is very good collectively.

So Slickening wrote:

Just wanted to share. Shaun Evaristo's choreography to "Sure Thing"

song was already my favorite but that was
pimp.gif

and the guy isa cutie
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

lets just be was the first i heard of miguel
but this video is what has made me look forward to this album or anything that miguel comes out with

pretty nice, i might pick it up

Originally Posted by So Slickening

lets just be was the first i heard of miguel
but this video is what has made me look forward to this album or anything that miguel comes out with

pretty nice, i might pick it up

Stupid A$% video, he shoulda touched on all of the elements of the song. Where's the cigarette? where's the lighter? where's the chalk? where's the blackboard?

...............................goes back to listen to Cory Gunz freestyle on Shade 45

Stupid A$% video, he shoulda touched on all of the elements of the song. Where's the cigarette? where's the lighter? where's the chalk? where's the blackboard?

...............................goes back to listen to Cory Gunz freestyle on Shade 45

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

he was better off just copying the choreography from the vid already posted in here...

they keep putting his 4 ft tall #*+ in those weird outfits with huge collars...

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

he was better off just copying the choreography from the vid already posted in here...

they keep putting his 4 ft tall #*+ in those weird outfits with huge collars...

Back
Top Bottom