Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

It's every where but as you said Cam the hottest player out he made the dance 10x more popular after the situation in the Titans game

My bad I thought u meant camron [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I was bout to say what

I don't blame them, skippa and the whole qc label don't get enough credit for it

White folks doing it because of cam

Yup.

I think Future, Esco and Metro dabbin all summer hipped the Football players to it...then it really took off when Cam and them started hitting that thang.

Can't wait to see Cam & Obama dabbin in the White House at the top of 2016 :pimp:

Last edited:
Listen to @Migos and @youngthug’s “Crime Stoppers” from #MIGOSTHUGGIN, dropping 12/25. thefader.com/2015/12/18/mig… pic.twitter.com/Pztrn26NXb

Yea Migos sound got wore out fast, and not even from their own doing. Their steam clearly took a hit with Offset going to jail, but even before then, everybody started talking like them. Drake abused it of course. Meek Mill used it. Soulja Boy used it but doesn't count cause he uses everybody's flow. 50 and Jeezy even used it :x and I'm very sure I heard Talib Kweli use it once or twice as well.

What songs did 50 n Jeezy used their flows on?

Yea Migos sound got wore out fast, and not even from their own doing. Their steam clearly took a hit with Offset going to jail, but even before then, everybody started talking like them. Drake abused it of course. Meek Mill used it. Soulja Boy used it but doesn't count cause he uses everybody's flow. 50 and Jeezy even used it :x and I'm very sure I heard Talib Kweli use it once or twice as well.

What songs did 50 n Jeezy used their flows on?

Can't think of 50's right now, but one of Jeezy's is this song with Rocko, "Which 1 U Workin"

Last edited:
If Rich the Kid wants to ever come out from the "Migos Weed Carrier" shadow, he's gonna have to find his own sauce

Last edited:
Who has flippas I'm havin tape no DJ? I used to have it but my iPhone got wiped out. Somebody help. Thanks.

Rich been around these ****** for a while like before most of y'all who ain't in ATL even heard of Migos (Pre YRN) so he always gonna be around unfortunately they all close and he technically in "Migo Gang" too. He a opportunist with the flow, dab, etc. it is what it is at this point tho. He really lucky as hell :lol:

A lot of ****** in ATL rocking Bape now tho especially since Metro, Future, etc

I think Rich tryna get some of that high fashion/streetwear Playboi Carti/Uzi lane :lol: that **** popping in the A that's why this ***** Bape, Raf Simons and Supreme'd out now.

Hell Offset out here tryna hit up Ian Connor for the Wiz stimulus package too :lol: :smh:

****** dressing like variant NYC ****** from 5 years ago

Man, I was recently in the A. My Pops stays on the north side....and Migos got some of these surburan kids thinking they can become super thugs :smh: :lol:. My lil man down there has all the opportunities...and instead.....he's buying tones, sippin lean, hanging with fake bloods and wildin. Got some of these young dudes actually wanting to live in the hood. Male versions of "New New" from ATL running around here :lol:.

I've come around on Skippa though. Feel bad that he not getting any shine for this dabbin sht. Forever the "Skippa Dip" to me. Plays Trenchez :pimp:

We didnt even consider Gwinnett to be a side back in my day, lol it is and will always be lame axx Gwinnett county lol.

We didnt even consider Gwinnett to be a side back in my day, lol it is and will always be lame axx Gwinnett county lol.

Fan of Migos obviously....but always bothered me how they were hyping up Gwinnett like that. Sht is pure suburbia :lol:. Bad bishes, greenery, good schools and athletics, communities...just a great place to live.

No such thing as a "bando" out there...unless you talking about the $300k mini mansions that got foreclosed on or something during the recession. Only sort of hood parts are off of Jimmy Carter closer to Dekalb where the Mexicans are. And it's still nice over there.

See some of the young dudes I know out there getting smoked out, trying to bang while posting up in gated community mini mansion. My lil man's father down there got a nice construction business...and he breaks his son off with some dough and a mustang....instead of putting that money to something, or working for his pops.... he's buying lean and tones. For no reason.

Coming from Baltimore, I'll never understand it. Dudes with opportunities trying to turn a nice place to a hood :smh:.

Flippa is the unsung hero for the epidemic. The day he did that kick flip is the day **** got real. Anybody outside the lobby runners need to not claim it. Bow wow proved why he will never be relevant with his explanation

5714b88625b1c650030f1a1ef691de3c.500x286x23.gif

Back
Top Bottom