Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

He tried stealing migos whole song **** up the pot on his new mixtape.... I got hear it again but i think he says **** up the pot with the bowl or something. Smh.

Rich really wanna be the 4th migo. Took the flow, bit their production, and dress just like these ******.

Rich really wanna be the 4th migo. Took the flow, bit their production, and dress just like these ******.

Nothing distinguishable about dude at all. At least Skippa got his voice and as libs etc...Rich just riding the wave :lol:.

Kodak Black though >>>>. It's effortless to him :pimp:

he's signed to the same label. they all rap over the same producers and dress alike lol.
they all rap the same too.

and i thought it was already established that he's basically the fourth migo based off of the tapes...

I understand the label n management but he not one of them. Them dudes been rapping like that forever and all family this ***** came along on some rap **** n riding the wave. I noticed quavo n takeoff rocking bape heavy a few months back now that's all he wear. The teach u how to dab video thing, didn't guapo say he had nothing to do with dabbing? Dude wasn't a lobby runner. **** gets annoying

Skippa and the Migos are made men in the north side. Skippa sounds like a more articulate ODB; funny but jamming at the same time 
pimp.gif

Rich been around these ****** for a while like before most of y'all who ain't in ATL even heard of Migos (Pre YRN) so he always gonna be around unfortunately they all close and he technically in "Migo Gang" too. He a opportunist with the flow, dab, etc. it is what it is at this point tho. He really lucky as hell :lol:

A lot of ****** in ATL rocking Bape now tho especially since Metro, Future, etc

I think Rich tryna get some of that high fashion/streetwear Playboi Carti/Uzi lane :lol: that **** popping in the A that's why this ***** Bape, Raf Simons and Supreme'd out now.

Hell Offset out here tryna hit up Ian Connor for the Wiz stimulus package too :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
He got a couple joints don't get me wrong but he is a worse version of the migos. He's like the migos without everything we like about them. At least flippa kinda got his own thing and switched it up a Lil.

Skippa and the Migos are made men in the north side. Skippa sounds like a more articulate ODB; funny but jamming at the same time :pimp: .

Man, I was recently in the A. My Pops stays on the north side....and Migos got some of these surburan kids thinking they can become super thugs :smh: :lol:. My lil man down there has all the opportunities...and instead.....he's buying tones, sippin lean, hanging with fake bloods and wildin. Got some of these young dudes actually wanting to live in the hood. Male versions of "New New" from ATL running around here :lol:.

I've come around on Skippa though. Feel bad that he not getting any shine for this dabbin sht. Forever the "Skippa Dip" to me. Plays Trenchez :pimp:

He got a couple joints don't get me wrong but he is a worse version of the migos. He's like the migos without everything we like about them. At least flippa kinda got his own thing and switched it up a Lil.

Pretty much. Wasn't feeling Skippa a t first, but now he has his own identity. Rich still stinks at everything.

na rich has a few songs that are nice. once i got passed his high pitched voice i got into his music a little. he doesn't spit exactly the same as the others...he has his lane. you kinda gotta get through a whole tape to get it tho and thats the hard part.

na rich has a few songs that are nice. once i got passed his high pitched voice i got into his music a little. he doesn't spit exactly the same as the others...he has his lane. you kinda gotta get through a whole tape to get it tho and thats the hard part.

Yeah he kinda got his own lil spin on it

It's like typing up a essay on a computer with no space bar or punctuation, all the **** just kinda runs together :lol:

haha true. it works tho. i'll post a few that i like. its been awhile so i'm probably not going to get his dopest stuff but maybe somebody else will have their own suggestions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7gRn5YJZHg

if none of those do it for you then his music just isn't for you. i'ma keep it all the way 100 and be honest and say that it took me chillin with a friend that was slinging with rich blasting in the whip for me to "get it." felt like i was in a music video. :smh:

Last edited:
Couoe going crazy, trap still jumping and from the streets are his best songs to me. My girl bang from the streets in her whip, dabbing in traffic and **** be having me dying.

I don't blame them, skippa and the whole qc label don't get enough credit for it

White folks doing it because of cam

White folks doing it because its everywhere. They watch football they see it in games, on the pre game show they talk about it. Can newton the biggest player at the moment does it, LBJ does it, all their children do it.

Back
Top Bottom