Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

This whole MPA and QC movement is crazy these dudes bombarding the mixtape game. U go on live moxtapes withing the last week they got like 7 tapes that just dropped lol. I'm rooting for flippa now seeing how all these dudes dabbing not knowing where it originated. Hopefully something sticks and he shoot a video and go crazy.

All it takes is for miley, macklemore or drake to do it and it will become the next Harlem shake.

I remeber when at sxsw this year mike will's posse was dabbin on stage and i was wondering wth they were doing. I thought it was like a step routine or something lol:lol:

Jose Guapo is the originator of the dab, not Skippa
That's Dwayne Bowe :rofl:

"Shoutout my big bruh Dwayne Bowe", stayed 10 toes"- Trenchez.

Always thought I was hearing things, but guess I was right lol. Weird to me for some reason. Skippa got these football roots 4real huh lol.

That d bowe for real?

Jose Guapo is the originator of the dab, not Skippa
That's Dwayne Bowe
roll.gif
"Shoutout my big bruh Dwayne Bowe", stayed 10 toes"- Trenchez.

Always thought I was hearing things, but guess I was right lol. Weird to me for some reason. Skippa got these football roots 4real huh lol.
Yeah he **** with them tough 
laugh.gif

video_image-268209.jpg

1395917936103346_large.jpg

BZcTjlXIYAA0m2J.jpg

New Flippa tape not bad, read short though.

"**** the new world order, bad ***** just called me and say she heard me on pandora"

I need a remix or another verse on this... [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

35jw10w.jpg

Skip to the 2:00 mark of that "get to it" joint to see my guy Hoodrich Pablo Juan cook up. :pimp:

From front to back he got it all, nh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom