Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

YRN came out summer 2013. Nothing but filler mixtapes and average singles since. And the legal setbacks, everybody using their flow also set them back.

After they dropped YRN...i knew they would never top that. just like ASAP Rocky with longliveAsap

No label 2 was a good follow up to YRN.

They did wait too long to drop the album. YRN should have been the first album with no label 2 the second IMO.

Dang I didn't even know they dropped they album.
Just copped off Google since they gave me YRN and NL2 for free and kept my trunk rattling.

Migos came full circle ...now they back to the stage where they gotta build their buzz back up and once again #freeoffset

I hate the hooks on the album, but the verses are comedy :lol:.. I was entertained

I'mma have to check this just for the lulz.

Takeoff yelling "it's a druglord coming on the interstate" always has me rollin in the club lmao

Last edited:
Best title and cover in a minute 
pimp.gif

Yall late on run it up lol.

He drop the vid yet? QC and him might have dropped the ball on a certified hit.

Yall late on run it up lol.

He drop the vid yet? QC and him might have dropped the ball on a certified hit.

Definitely not late on it :lol: song buzz probably still going up

looks like QC pushing the Remix with TakeOff on it

one with Skippa Da Flippa is what i hear people play /rock with heavy

Last edited:
I'm not seeing the run it up hype, its ok but I don't hear anything close to a hit

On another note flippa just need to drop visuals at this point. Son can literally get on just off the dabbing movement. Dude is the forefather of that **** and need to drop something catchy and dab all video... As he usually does.

We were calling the "dab" the "skippa dip" on NT bout 2 years ago lol.

He needs to own that ****. I was hitting that joint hard this past weekend when blow a bag came on in the club :pimp:

Bruh that very first dab in the how fast can u count it video when son leg event up changed my life. I hit that **** to anything bruh future, migos, peewee, Dolph, chaka khan, Kenny g, kem whoever

Bro that **** so cold repped. Son in the back dabbed so hard he almost fell.

Back
Top Bottom