Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

QFT

Drake has that ear he was the first celeb to post ASAP rocky purple swag, he knew future was Gona go when he did the Montana remix, and now he is on the migos. He's using jay-z old tricks align urself with who ever is about to be next hop on a remix use their flow extend ur fan base n relevance.

had a very similar convo with my bro last night

Aubrey a vampire

QFT

Drake has that ear he was the first celeb to post ASAP rocky purple swag, he knew future was Gona go when he did the Montana remix, and now he is on the migos. He's using jay-z old tricks align urself with who ever is about to be next hop on a remix use their flow extend ur fan base n relevance.
Meh it ain't hard to hop on the net n see who's hot and next up. All my boys think I can predict the next big thing when all I do is check nt and the blogs and about 4 months later their on

QFT

Meh it ain't hard to hop on the net n see who's hot and next up. All my boys think I can predict the next big thing when all I do is check nt and the blogs and about 4 months later their on

Drake is the only one to big them up though, other rappers wait till they blowup to start doing that.

Drake is the only one to big them up though, other rappers wait till they blowup to start doing that.
How many rappers are on on that level tho to do that? Alot of dudes hop on tracks wit these guys before they blow but the world won't pay attention until a drake does it since he's on th highest level right now. Nobody cared gucci was doing songs wit future, migos etc before versace. A guy like drake does it and the world will see it since he is the biggest rapper in the world right now commercially and get credit forthw track

But this song is wack to me :/
Better than the og but still wack

This song so fire
eek.gif
.  Quavo floated on this one

migos gotta hurry up and drop the album. ****** tryna take their lane.

disgusting.

Damn I wish gucci was out to call this ***** out

They starting to do Migos flow like they was doing Big Sean flow a couple years back

I aint respecting nobody blatantly taking these ****** flow

Fist time ever hearing jeezy rap fast :lol:, but i wouldnt say he taking the flow just because he did it on one verse, probably just wanted to step out his lane one time, but if it becomes a ritual then we got a problem

Back
Top Bottom