Migos got Next vol Atlanta vol Dat Karate Chop X Memphis flow

charles barkley..

pimp.gif

Streets was starving it was only right

nthat.gif

How do they come up with names for their songs lmao Like the inspiration :lol:

Takeoff only 19? :wow:
I didn't know they were all related either.
Quavo and Offset are cousins and Takeoff is Quavo's nephew.

Last edited:
I can't or won't believe that until I see proof lol. That ***** look at least 23

I'm still not trynna believe this ***** 19 but then u see his struggle facial hair n wonder

How is this baffling I see it all the time quavo's sister me was prolly ******* it up in her teens had yung take off around the same time his mom popped him out. I cud tell all them were under 25 when I saw them in versace shades Hermes belts n Prada world cups

bruh I`m starting to think Drake is scared to get washed by these boys. These boys should have been on at least 2 tracks on NWTS, they would have washed Drake something Awful on We Made it too.

Cats think Im trolling when I say Migos is the best rap group (not talking supergroup ie. ASAP Mob) of the last 5-10 yrs.

bruh I`m starting to think Drake is scared to get washed by these boys. These boys should have been on at least 2 tracks on NWTS, they would have washed Drake something Awful on We Made it too.

Cats think Im trolling when I say Migos is the best rap group (not talking supergroup ie. ASAP Mob) of the last 5-10 yrs.
QFT

Drake has that ear he was the first celeb to post ASAP rocky purple swag, he knew future was Gona go when he did the Montana remix, and now he is on the migos. He's using jay-z old tricks align urself with who ever is about to be next hop on a remix use their flow extend ur fan base n relevance.

Back
Top Bottom