Michael's last video.

Damn Mike you still got it. Always will.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by dathustlaboy47

Originally Posted by KicksforKicks

Things just aren't matching up when it comes to his death. Something is really fishy.
Suicide (my personal theory) is like that. I think he was super nervous with the concerts being just around the corner and knew he couldn't live up to what he used to be. Any sudden death without external trauma will be fishy though.
What's crazy about Mike to me is that he seemed more nervous doing interviews one on one rather than performing in front of thousands andthousands of people. I don't think it was nerves at all, dude was solid on stage

damn its sad for this to happen when dude was finally ready to come back......he still had the moves
pimp.gif

RIP

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

pimp.gif
coming soon on blu-ray

I hope i get a copy before these stupid resellers get them all
smh.gif

and if that happens, just download it.

He "LOOKED" fine. But there is documented proof that MJ had very serious aches andpains from just the stress of performing since he was like 8 years old. Mike has been on pain meds since the Pepsi commercial. Pain meds are very addictive andover time things only get worse. I truly believe MJ died because he was taking a very potent drug (that he shouldn't have had access too in the firstplace) should have been monitored but wasn't, and now a life has been lost because of it. I also think that tour was too much, I mean damn what was it?Like 50 dates? That is A LOT for a 50 year old veteran. And its not like it was going to be some soft as s Rascal Flats concert. We are talking Michael Jacksonmajor production show...it was too much.

RIP MJ
-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom