Michael Jordan Officially a Billionaire! - NASCAR Team Owner

Thanks for posting the article @RFX45

Surely it has to spot at some point, right? They cant just keep making the same shoe over and over and over forever. As the people who will influence pop culture in the future will have never seen him play, there has to be an end eventually.
People still rock Chuck Taylor's. Who's to say Jordan's won't be rocked 100 years after the shoe was introduced?

But his image is their product. Do u understand that? Nike is selling alotta shoes that are priced cheaply but because of the jordan name they can charge what they want and still sellout every single time

Ppl buy cole simply because its coke. Shasta cola might be the same thing but ppl still opt fir coke because of the name
Shasta tastes like doo doo, over sweetened doo doo.
#TEAMPEPSI

The math in here is hurting my head :smh: :lol:

.03 is 3%

.03 is a decimal, when converted into a percentage, it is 3%

You brahs saying it is not, are treating 3% like it equals 3. You can't just do that with percentages.

To convert a percentage into a decimal, you drop the "%" sign and divide by 100 (or stated another way, you move the decimal point two spaces to the left). You do the opposite to go from a decimal to a percentage. Multiply by 100 (moving the decimal point over two space to the right), the add the percentage sign

.03 *100= 3......add a "%"...........and you get 3%

Last edited:
Sometimes NTers post idiotic math so confidently that I doubt my own knowledge for a few seconds :lol:

Percentages are created using 100 as the denominator. If you can't figure it out from there hope is lost

I just explained it wrong. Had I explained it like Ricky, it would have been spot on, but my math wasn't wrong b's.

Michael Jordan is Officially a Billionaire

Michael Jordan is now on the Forbes list of billionaires. Arguably one of the most famous athletes in the world and indisputably the highest paid, Jordan’s appearance makes him the 513th richest person in the United States with a net worth of $1.0 billion USD. Much of Jordan’s rise in the ranks is attributed to his stake in the NBA franchise, the Charlotte Hornets, which saw its value increase from $410 million USD to $725 million USD after the Los Angeles Clippers were sold to Steve Balmer for $2 billion USD. Much of the rest of Jordan’s cash flow is due to payouts from his iconic Jordan brand with Nike, which grossed an estimated $2.25 billion USD in 2013 alone.

Dude made 350 mil last year

"While Michael Jordan’s Charlotte Hornets franchise has been unable to match MJ’s unprecedented on-court success, the team has still managed to be one of the greatest investments he’s ever made. In 2006, Jordan became a minority investor in the team and then put forward $175 million in 2010 – eventually going on to own roughly 90% today. Between the immense success of his Jordan Brand and the increased value of the Hornets, Jordan’s net worth has increased by $350 million in the last year, bringing his total up to $1.65 billion. This make’s MJ the 1,477th wealthiest person in the world – 455th in the US – and has helped him climb up 90 spots from his place on the list from last year. Strong business decisions the likes of a re-brand from the Bobcats back to the Hornets and having the team sponsored by the aforementioned Jordan Brand have helped the value of the franchise raise 35% from 2017."

4F1EF4D3-E57F-4D0D-808D-C881CC18BDB8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom