Michael Jackson Appreciation Vol. The Greatest

This man's music gives me a feeling that no other artist has and I fear no other artist ever will. GOAT indeed. I feel blessed to have lived through the MJ era. As far back as my memory goes he was there providing the soundtrack and the moves
pimp.gif
I'll never forget the first time I saw that smooth criminal lean man, isht turned me out. And I ain't pausin isht either.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

This man's music gives me a feeling that no other artist has and I fear no other artist ever will. GOAT indeed. I feel blessed to have lived through the MJ era. As far back as my memory goes he was there providing the soundtrack and the moves
pimp.gif
I'll never forget the first time I saw that smooth criminal lean man, isht turned me out. And I ain't pausin isht either.

Word is bond.

I love this man like a family member.

Originally Posted by Star Scream

I wouldn't consider him the GOAT. But hes up there.
Why not? Just wondering.

IMO, MJ was the complete package as far as artists go. Dude could rock a crowd like no other. Could also sing and dance. MJ is the definition of a true artist imo. Not saying there aren't others that can do what he did, but I'm saying he was the best at doing it.

My favorite joint right now probably is, Off The Wall or P.Y.T. There's too many to count man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

I love this man like a family member.
It may sound weird to some. But man, I right there with you
laugh.gif

What he and Quincy did on Lady in My Life (top 3 MJ track for me) never ceases to amaze me, along with the Off the Wall and Thriller albums in general
smokin.gif

RIP.
frown.gif

EDIT: Problems embedding.

Hands down the goat imo
pimp.gif
. Homie was the 1st person I looked up to as a kid. Moms was a huge fan also so I guess I grew up on his musically partly because of her.

Some of my fondest memories we're watching some of his videos as a kid in awe. (Leave me Alone, Smooth Criminal, Bad, etc. and I was too scared to watch Thriller
laugh.gif
)

eo.jpg

^^^ And when I seen his 3D show Captain EO at Disneyland for the firsttime, that did it for me. I officially thought dude was like a super hero or somethin lol
pimp.gif

R.I.P

I was actually talking to my parents earlier today about him. It's been almost a year...time flies.

Long live the king!!

Thank you and RIP MJ.

Back
Top Bottom