Michael Jacksaon is NOT the father says Debbie Rowe

for all you guys saying its obvious that MJ is not their biological father, i wonder how many of you guys watched the documentary by Martin Bashir. Mj statedthat the children were concieved by having intercourse with Debby. i think Debby chimed in too before this. So either Mike was lying or Debby is lying. i'mnot gonna lie i am suspcious too. you guys decide but don't say its obvious all along that MJ wasn't the biological father cause it wasn't obviousall along.

laugh.gif
if you ever thought those were really his seeds.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

chi ill is hands down the worst poster on this site....reading her posts will make you dumber
laugh.gif
shots fired

20rn5z6.gif
laugh.gif

Yea it did seem too good to be true that his kids would be fair skinned and lacking anything resembling naps. Either way he was their father, biological ornot.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

laugh.gif

well, who would you believe

the skin color of the kids or word of mouth from the mother and the supposed father

Debbie Rowe = Billie Jean. Sad if this is true. It would've been great if he had children to carry on his bloodline.

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

Debbie Rowe = Billie Jean. Sad if this is true. It would've been great if he had children to carry on his bloodline.

For some reason that's what I think Mike did NOT want. Artificial insemination could not have been that difficult. I thinky he may have done it to spitehis father. What's the word on Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II?

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

laugh.gif

well, who would you believe

the skin color of the kids or word of mouth from the mother and the supposed father
the non resemblance of Michael in either kid..

wttm wrote:
for all you guys saying its obvious that MJ is not their biological father, i wonder how many of you guys watched the documentary by Martin Bashir. Mj stated that the children were concieved by having intercourse with Debby. i think Debby chimed in too before this. So either Mike was lying or Debby is lying. i'm not gonna lie i am suspcious too. you guys decide but don't say its obvious all along that MJ wasn't the biological father cause it wasn't obvious all along.
What sense does that make? How does Mike saying otherwise make it not obvious? Mike has never said that those weren't his biological andneither has Debbie until now she clearly states that he wanted it to look like they were a family. It is obvious that those are not his kids, I'm moresurprised at the fact that people are saying how much blanket looks like him. He is the only one of the 3 I have never seen a good picture of his face. Superantigen your argument is really pointless seeing as how your ignoring what makes the most sense, which is that all of the kids you posted are more then halfwhite and even the black parent is already mixed. Not only Michaels skin but his facial features make it so impossible for him to have not one, but 3 kids wholook like that. One is very improbable but 3? Not to mention different moms. The real question I ask is if the kids already knew prior to this about it. I meanit's obvious from the outside looking in, but they are very young so there's a good chance unless Michael personally told them they never even thoughtof it. Imagine that young losing your father then finding out that the man that raised you isn't even your biological father? I know this chick don'tcare about these kids, but to bring this up so soon she must really despise these children or care about them so little she didn't even stop to think abouthow this could affect them.

i hate when mad people come out the woodworks trying to claim the kids of rich famous people. it'ssickening.

Back
Top Bottom