MGK signed to Bad Boy

He came to the store I work at the other day for a meet n greet and he signed our plaque with a penis.

MGK looked so uncomfy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Money May is so ridiculous

I messed with this dude hard from the minute I heard em at the beginning of the summer, but I did not think there was any chance of him blowing up the way it's looking like he is. From signing with Bad Boy, to his receding mo-hawk thing he's got goin on, to Yelawolf basically doing the same thing he's doing before him, to pretty much looking like every local white kid from your town that thinks he's going to make it big rapping. I don't know how he did it.

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by D723

Man as a fellow white guy... I would way rather see a guy like this blow than a fake %*! Mac Miller.
Care to elaborate how he's fake, exactly? I'm not that big of a fan, but I can tell from his interviews that he knows his hip hop...and it's not like he's rapping about stuff he doesn't know

...fake.
30t6p3b.gif

I watched his youtube channel yesterday and he gained 1 more fan. Downloaded his mixtapes and I like.

Originally Posted by CrusaderRB32

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by D723

Man as a fellow white guy... I would way rather see a guy like this blow than a fake %*! Mac Miller.
Care to elaborate how he's fake, exactly? I'm not that big of a fan, but I can tell from his interviews that he knows his hip hop...and it's not like he's rapping about stuff he doesn't know

...fake.
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom