MGK signed to Bad Boy

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

This dude is lame.
laugh.gif

Fake **$ Clevelander. This dude get love from the burbs only, the hood don't mess with him.

The hood don't F with Em like that either and we see where that got him.

I'm saying though right? _'s act like burbs isn't the key to mainstream success.
The hood ain't buying records or going to shows

I didn't mean 'the hood show him love by buying records'...

..I meant the hood don't listen to him. We don't rock with him up here. You're right actually, because most of his support is from small cities around the Cleveland area - and good for him.

..but he really ain't from Cleveland. He's from Montana or something like that. He moved here like 5 years ago.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I didn't mean 'the hood show him love by buying records'...

..I meant the hood don't listen to him. We don't rock with him up here. You're right actually, because most of his support is from small cities around the Cleveland area - and good for him.

..but he really ain't from Cleveland. He's from Montana or something like that. He moved here like 5 years ago.

Who does that?

ive heard the wild boy song on the radio at least 5 times since yesterday here. i actually like the beat and can see it getting a lot of spins in the clubs here. he a crazy MF. i dont think he'll get screwed over by diddy tho. even if it takes a year to actually put somethin out he will still pack em in around here and get his $ either way. no one is expecting this guy to sell out MSG

Originally Posted by alex2182

I guess this is supposed to be his single and I think Diddy told him to do it with Waka

"Royal Rumble in the club call me John Cen-O"
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
�in a very bad way

I'm not even gonna youtube that to laugh. Did he really say "Cen-O"? Like, was he trying to rhyme it with something before, like Gucci Mane rhyming "Take A D&@k " with "Brac-e-let"?

I can't even front. Wildboy is just nuts.
eek.gif

Straight up ignorant beat
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Never even heard of him. This all seems more focused on bashing Bad Boy than caring about whoever this guy is.

I mean where was the thread when Kaine signed to Bad Boy? or the one when he got dropped?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT

After watching those two vids Puff obviously signed him to be a ghost writer.

Did dis dude say he wanna work with DMX?
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Has he not seen X recently?
30t6p3b.gif
He needs to let go of the all the nostalgia in his life. Bad Boy is dead, DMX's career is dead, and so is this guys pseudo Bone Thugs flow. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by alex2182

I guess this is supposed to be his single and I think Diddy told him to do it with Waka

"Royal Rumble in the club call me John Cen-O"
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
�in a very bad way

I'm not even gonna youtube that to laugh. Did he really say "Cen-O"? Like, was he trying to rhyme it with something before, like Gucci Mane rhyming "Take A D&@k " with "Brac-e-let"?

Sadly worse

Back
Top Bottom