:::Mexico vs. Argentina [Wednesday/8PM PST]:::

smh.gif
and the stereotypical fans show up

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Man, so this is what caused all that traffic on the way home from work. I thought it was because of the rain.

Didn't know there was a game at Qualcomm.

Damn Mexicans.

The hell?

No wonder why Ska goes at you hard for being the bandwagon fan that you are.

You're lame.

Gotta root for my Inter boys in this one.

Mexico needs a full squad to even have a 10% chance of beating this Argentina lineup. 4-1.

indifferent.gif

I remember in June 06..."RAFA MARQUEZ IS GOING TO DESTROY ARGENTINA", that was after you rode Argentina hard during the group stage. I also findit weird that you supported Barcelona during the 06 UCL but now your a Real Madrid fan
smh.gif

I will agree that Aguero > Tevez, but we'll see how long you have that opinion.
As for this match, I didn't catch it but Argentina is my earlyfavorite to win WC 2010. If Brazil can find a consistent striker to do what Ronaldo did for the past 10 years, they'll be my other choice as WC 2010winner.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Gotta root for my Inter boys in this one.

Mexico needs a full squad to even have a 10% chance of beating this Argentina lineup. 4-1.

indifferent.gif

I remember in June 06..."RAFA MARQUEZ IS GOING TO DESTROY ARGENTINA", that was after you rode Argentina hard during the group stage. I also find it weird that you supported Barcelona during the 06 UCL but now your a Real Madrid fan
smh.gif

I will agree that Aguero > Tevez, but we'll see how long you have that opinion.
As for this match, I didn't catch it but Argentina is my early favorite to win WC 2010. If Brazil can find a consistent striker to do what Ronaldo did for the past 10 years, they'll be my other choice as WC 2010 winner.

Uh, yeah, I supported Barca that year in the final. Just like I supported them this year vs Utd. What's wrong with supporting a club fromyour favorite league when yours is knocked out? I'll support pretty much anything if it's going up against Arsenal, Pool, or Utd.
I don't know about riding Argentina in '06
laugh.gif
, musthave me confused as I didn't like that Veron was left off. Didn't Marquez almost beat them though?

Enjoy being a sub for the rest of your national team career.

Since 1962, all the World Cup winners have switched between Europe and South America. One at a time. So Argentina is a safe guess, especially considering thatthey will be playing in a warmer climate, and South American teams have always won when the World Cup has been held in exotic locations, i.e. not in Europe.

Originally Posted by Ronald0

Argentina is my early favorite to win WC 2010
and i thought L4L was outlandish..

A European country has never won the World Cup outside of Europe.

I think Brazil and Argentina have the best shot to win it in 2010.

i like watching Mexico play but sometimes they are just awful, had me turning the game off at halftime...i think the US will do better on Sunday (barelythough)...this game would've been interesting if ChuCho had made some different callups...Sven's got his work cut out for him
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom