:::Mexico vs. Argentina [Wednesday/8PM PST]:::

laugh.gif
ALWAYS in the set pieces
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

Vamos Mexico les vamos a partir su madre pinche Argentina

lol. keep wishing.

debeis de sentirte honrado de jugar contra un equipo como el nuestro.

want me to translate that for you after that goal we just scored?

THIS is what eriksson will HAVE TO GET OUT OF THEIR HEADS:

STICKING TOGETHER in the box during free kicks

and HOLDING onto the ball as they near the goal instead of passing it around
smh.gif

Man, so this is what caused all that traffic on the way home from work. I thought it was because of the rain.

Didn't know there was a game at Qualcomm.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Man, so this is what caused all that traffic on the way home from work. I thought it was because of the rain.

Damn Mexicans.

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Damn Mexicans.
KB8 didnt say that, YOU did EFIL. Reported, that *#%@ is so unnecessary

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this @$@% is hilarious.

Since the WC whenever I see El Tri play all I do is laugh
laugh.gif

Sven was shown taking notes a few minutes ago, hope he has a few reams of paper nearby
laugh.gif
Think hes regretting his decision?

Originally Posted by rock4light

Eres Argentino Ultrasur1?

I don't know what the hell this defense is doing.
If youre talking about Mexico, you dont know what theyre doing because they do NOTHING!

These dudes are so damn scared of getting into the ball, of getting agressive, against EVERY opponent. Sven sure does have his work cut out for him

indifferent.gif
@ Messi for that {(!)} slide

argentino como los dioses. por supuesto.

mexico has pretty good offensive spurts. they're currently lack leadership in the midfield though imo

I swear to god I'm going to hang myself if I see that horse Oswaldo Sanchez starting for El Tri color.

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

Originally Posted by 951guero

Vamos Mexico les vamos a partir su madre pinche Argentina

lol. keep wishing.

debeis de sentirte honrado de jugar contra un equipo como el nuestro.

want me to translate that for you after that goal we just scored?

No te creas tanto vos. El primero y segundo eran de pura fortuna, el de Messi era bueno por ser jugada. Mexico esta dominando la posecion del balon. Queselecion "tan buena" de Argentina, que solo hace goles con remates de fortuna.

O apoco me dices que Argentina esta dominando?

the !*!+ was Chucho thinking even bringing Santana, sit his @%% on the bench.

laugh.gif
dont say it was luck dude. Mexico on D has been terrible since around the world cup. Dudes start stepping all over eachother, tumbling and fallingESPECIALLY in the box.

It pisses me off, but what can you do?

SGE better have a damn good strategy to get rid of these petty issues the national team has.

I dont watch the mexican liga so maybe those who do can tell me, do they all play like this ?

^ Its typical Latin america and Mexican soccer D..as you can see Argentina dont play this @!*# cuz they are all european based but damn...

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
dont say it was luck dude. Mexico on D has been terrible since around the world cup. Dudes start stepping all over eachother, tumbling and falling ESPECIALLY in the box.

It pisses me off, but what can you do?

SGE better have a damn good strategy to get rid of these petty issues the national team has.

I dont watch the mexican liga so maybe those who do can tell me, do they all play like this ?

I said the 1st and the 3rd were luck since they were both rebounds. The second I gave credit for the play.

Back
Top Bottom