Mexican NT's check in.

Originally Posted by 23bryan

I'll be in Veracruz and Cancun for about a month. First time going, hopefully its dope.
Yup ill be stopping by veracruz to visit cousins, and cancun also.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Real Mexicans are Raider fans!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ya tu sabes primo arriva la pinche seleccion y las chivitas rayadas.
I aint been in mexico in a coo minute
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
puras rolas perronas aca primo

Guadalajara Jalisco... I've thought about going to la U de G, it seems like a good school and the area is nice...

Originally Posted by ekin805 formally rza9

im goin this year but in december, went last year to DF and parited everyday prob for 2 weeks straight, posadas,xmas,and new year. and once things calmed down i went to michigan lol i mean michoacan. would i used to love hearing was my cousin tellin the ladies "Este es mi primo es del norte"
laugh.gif

but seriously check out D.F. you cant compare the atmosphere and everyone just clownin everyone lol. but ill trow my set up MEXICO CITY "LABOR AND SATELITE" same as cafe tacvba. and also repin MICHOACAN, BELLAS FUENTES next to ZACUAPO.
8e425cee79b943f1fb40d97792479d7a87192ab.jpg

a722518eebbc23aafb40118b7fab37eeb7df9cb.jpg
pimp.gif

Is that the Laguna in Zacapu?

Checking in Michoacan

Zacapu and Angamacutiro, Michoacan

Peep my avy....... Y'all Mexicans know what it is.........

Just playing y'all, I got nothing but love for ya. lol

San Juan de Los Lagos, Jalisco. 100% mexican born. haven't been back in several years. if all goes well, I'm taking a trip back there next year withfam and my girl. (should be interesting to see the reactions of seeing a chinese girl walking around town. i already got plenty of looks for being tall) inneed of some street food and pay my repsects to la chaparrita...
3335382_a075bc8ea8743d6f2ef73635ca61d131_standard.jpg

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by ekin805 formally rza9

im goin this year but in december, went last year to DF and parited everyday prob for 2 weeks straight, posadas,xmas,and new year. and once things calmed down i went to michigan lol i mean michoacan. would i used to love hearing was my cousin tellin the ladies "Este es mi primo es del norte"
laugh.gif

but seriously check out D.F. you cant compare the atmosphere and everyone just clownin everyone lol. but ill trow my set up MEXICO CITY "LABOR AND SATELITE" same as cafe tacvba. and also repin MICHOACAN, BELLAS FUENTES next to ZACUAPO.
8e425cee79b943f1fb40d97792479d7a87192ab.jpg

a722518eebbc23aafb40118b7fab37eeb7df9cb.jpg
pimp.gif

Is that the Laguna in Zacapu?

Checking in Michoacan

Zacapu and Angamacutiro, Michoacan

no actually that lago is in BELLAS FUENTES wich is about 10 mintues from zacapou but heres a few more pics BELLAS is also known for there toros durin xmas.
here is a pic from the other view of the lake its a good size i have more pics though but eeeh just put this one and the other pic is from me chillen with thefam in zacapoe lol hooked up the fam with some gear some new castles, army aj1's and nike x nylon. your everyone fav fam member when u work for nike
154153e0ba38f906d38857ce9ac51536d2d1fd0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom